• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Ability to change username?

Years
  • Is there a way I can change my username The reason I ask is that the handle that I go by on this forum is one that I've retired years ago, and I wish to change it. I've looked in my profile details panel in the User Control panel, but didn't see it. However, I still wonder if there is a way to change my username.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    There is currently no way to change your username attached to this account. Doing so will crash our already unstable server, though h-staff are working on a way to fix this.

In order to go by a different name, you have to make a new account. (If you had emblems, h-staff could transfer them for you.) You can announce your change of accounts in this thread here.

Back