• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ability you value most?

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
  • Outside of Wonder Guard, I'd have to say any of the "speed doubles in weather" abilities. There's a reason Drizzle and Swift Swim on the same team are banned.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Will have to repeat what others have said - Technician, particularly on Ambipom. Turned a game around in my favour on more than one occasion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    My Rapidash's Flash Fire, and Murkrow's Insomnia are life savers! ;) They allow me to kick ass without being burned, or put to sleep~!

Nameless.

Snivy's Antagonist! I swear to God, I have never seen such a powerfully annoying ability.
    Snivy paired up with an Evolution Stone, Antagonist and Leaf Storm on a TR team is absolutely monstrous.
    If Snivy is a destroyer of worlds with Leaf Storm Antagonist, I would hate love to see what Serperior can do. :D

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Intimidate, Synchronize, Serene Grace, Flame Body, and Poison Point are my favorite abilities. Though my Roserade's Poison Point often gets in the way of my Toxic attacks XD

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Is there an ability you value more than all of the others? The one ability that directly affects your Pokemon's performance and leads you to a win?

The ability that I appreciate more than any other is Magic Guard. It contributes immensely
    to Reuniclus's sweeping ability and of course, nulls status conditions, which are a major hindrance to any Pokemon.

I dunno, I fancy Limber, Insomnia, and Marvel Scale for abilities.
    And I love keen eye too.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Levitate, Mold Breaker pre-BW. Adding Sheer Force to my list.

Levitate is nice for the Spikes and Toxic Spikes resist. Shame about the special defenses being tad on the low end for most with Levitate, but that would be why Bronzong is still okay. Heatproof Balloon...

Compoundeyes will be seeing bit more use from me due to the electric spider. Otherwise will use it when I wish to "item farm".

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Technician on my Scizor was just... omg amazing. With a STABed Bullet Punch? Yup. Definitely one of my favourite abilities by far. I also enjoy Water/Volt Absorb, as well as Levitate and Serene Grace.

Back