• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Ash!

Will Ash become a Pokemon Master?

• Yes

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
Lol. I think Ash will become a Pokemon master in the end. In turn, this will prob. cause a new Pokemon series -with or without Ash- to come about.

Anyway, if Ash does become a Pokemon Master, it will most likely take a long time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ash tries too hard, he should aim to be a lovely little co-ordinator and team up with Harley so they can get married and have baby Ariados and Pikachu. But seriously, nah, if he was going to, he would have already. So nope.

XD375

Shane
Years
i dont think he will lol i remember on the first episode he said he was gonna catch all the pokemon but he doesn't even have a rattata or spearow lol or other johto/Hoenn pokemon
He is only interested in rare Pokémon in the Japanese version.

Years
In the handful of episodes into the series, that was true (rare or unusual), but that doesn't last too long as a starting low-level Trainer can't be too picky. He's since changed, though. Yet people complain he doesn't catch enough. Heh. The irony. Heh.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
To be honest I fail to see the relation between "Ash becoming a Pokémon master" and "the amount of Pokémon Ash has caught". I would say that quality counts over quantity. To put it in a different context: does the best racedriver in the world owns all the cars that ever existed?

Aside from all this, we don't even know when a trainer is being acknowledged as a Pokémon master...

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Utah
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
It's frankly obvious that Ash is going to become a Pokemon master eventually.

But seeing where the series is going up till now, its gonna take a very long time. :cheeky:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
As much as I want him to be a Pokemon Master, I don't think he will succeed. If he does succeed, it only means the end of the Pokemon show business.

When he's a master, he is already perfect and can no longer improve much (i.e. nothing special to broadcast anymore); but if he's still training, that'll leave him plenty more room for improvement.

0_0

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
Years
i think That they should make a New character and have either ash and co out of episodes or have like spilt episodes with buth ash and co and a new char.

Trust me it won't happen.. coz Ash is like the Pkmn signature character.. so IMO we're stuck with Ash and his ˝incapability˝ of becoming a Pkmn Master. xD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Ash tries too hard, he should aim to be a lovely little co-ordinator and team up with Harley so they can get married and have baby Ariados and Pikachu. But seriously, nah, if he was going to, he would have already. So nope.

Thats a fantastic vision, XD

The only way he could become a Pokemon master is if the show ended, or the main character switched. Thats what I think.

Back