• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

about emulators

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
Years
  • What pokemon games do you play with emulator. I use VBA link emulator and i want to know what other users play.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • is there an emulator with online battle system? I'd like to battle against other trainers.

As far as I know, no. But I do know that people (such as a friend of mine) have been able to hack and exploit a DS Emulator called No$GBA (I'm sure you've heard of it) so that the starting screen is the same as that of a normal DS. Using the right .bios files and .sav files and using the proper methods of extracting them into certain folders, I think you will be able to battle online as well.

But if you just want to battle online with other trainers with the same game mechanics as you have, you might want to try Pokemon Online, a program which allows you to pick your Pokemon, its stats, its attacks, and then use them to battle against trainers. It's not an emulator, though. It's a program. You can download the program here.

faospark

web Developer
    Years
  • As far as I know, no. But I do know that people (such as a friend of mine) have been able to hack and exploit a DS Emulator called No$GBA (I'm sure you've heard of it) so that the starting screen is the same as that of a normal DS. Using the right .bios files and .sav files and using the proper methods of extracting them into certain folders, I think you will be able to battle online as well.
    I suppose you are Referring to DeSmuMe

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • I think what you're looking for is Pokemon Online. You just select your Pokemon, their levels, moves, natures, abilities, EVs, IVs, etc and battle with other users in real time. You don't need to catch or train the Pokemon, and you can change or modify them anytime between battles. The battles follow the mechanics of the original game as much as possible.

Back