• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: about hacks at the original gen 1 pokemon games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xynz01

LEGEN. Wait for the DARY
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2012
    Alright I was curious if there's a hack or a patch for Blue Red and Yellow versions that can start at Pallet town then can go venturing till Johto Region or more. I only know the 256 pokemon lol so I have to take the feel first of the 1st gen remakes, 2nd gen to the 4th gen (that includes remakes of course). Cause I stopped playing pokemon games when the gen 2 arrived till now.

If this hack can be found or still in the making can you please do link it to this thread or VM me if linking or posting inside links is prohibited.

Thanks and more power :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have... no idea, this this forum is only for questions about the community itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back