• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Litten's final evolution.

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
Years
  • He is everything I was hoping he'd be. My love of professional wrestling had been touched on with Pikachu Libre, but now it is fully realized. The fluff in his bio is also sweet, and really draws from his main inspiration, the anime masked wrestler Tiger Mask. Darkness Lariat reminds me so much of Mike Haggar and Zangief from Street Fighter, too. I love him so much! He's officially on my team going forward.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • He is everything I was hoping he'd be. My love of professional wrestling had been touched on with Pikachu Libre, but now it is fully realized. The fluff in his bio is also sweet, and really draws from his main inspiration, the anime masked wrestler Tiger Mask. Darkness Lariat reminds me so much of Mike Haggar and Zangief from Street Fighter, too. I love him so much! He's officially on my team going forward.

He became real at one point XD

About Litten's final evolution.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Something I like about Incineroar is the way it moves in battle. I think the art of it looks worse than its in-game sprite. Even though I would love Litten to stay on all fours, I gotta say this guy grew on me (I'm still Team Popplio obviously).

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
  • Not a fan of wrestling, makes me a lesser fan of Incineroar's design but it still looks good. This is also the second time I really like all the Pokemon starters. Still going for Decidueye.
    He's decided he's too cool for you!

Back