• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About me...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Hello... I am Missingno.2233 (Not to be confused of the actual user, which by the way, I'm sorry for taking that name...) My favorite pokemon is of course, Missingno. I am a ♂, and love to play Minecraft (Even Pixelmon!) a lot.

Thank you,
    Missingno.2233

Years
  • Hiya Missingno! Good to have you aboard, welcome to PC. :-3

Minecraft is fun. We even have our own PokeCommunity Minecraft server so feel free to join and play with the members if you're interested. :) I don't have my own account yet but can access my boyfriend's, though it just doesn't feel the same. Can't wait until I can purchase it myself! ...too bad it's so expensive lool.

Enjoy your time on PC and hope you'll stick around. If you need anything you're welcome to ask a staff member.

javcdark

no hablo ingles
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2020
    hello missingno.2233, welcome to pokecommunity
    about missingno, it really is not a pokemon, but... forget it, it does not matter :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Like Sheep said, you should definitely join our Minecraft server we have going on here on PokeCommunity! I actually run the server myself, and we would more than love to have you on there! If you post your information in that page Sheep linked to then I can add you to our whitelist and you can join in on all the fun! We're actually planning a lot of events with the server so get pumped for some Minecraft awesome sauce!

Otherwise, I hope you have a smashing time on PokeCommunity! Feel free to message me if you have any questions, I am more than happy to show you the ropes of PC if need be! I hope to see you soon on the Minecraft server, friend!
    Spoiler:

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay here, and I certainly hope you can make this place feel like home as quickly as possible. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yup, hope you'll enjoy our Minecraft server! It's pretty popular, and a lotta members are interested in it! Myself, I should gt around to joining it soon, when I'm not so busy, haha.

Anywhooo, nice to have you here, Missingo! Well, imagine if Missingno was a real pokemon! Hmmmm! I used to use the Missingno glitch alllll the time and had like, infinite Rare Candies and Master Balls, nyahaha. It rocked on those times where I didn't feel like training and all, but, I guess I ended up not using them, out of lazyness? @_@

//Irony.

Thanks for joining though! Hope we'll meet again, and I wish you a fantastic time! :3

Back