• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Pokemon Jesus Freaks

Should you battel Satan in Pokemon Jesus Freaks?

• Yes, it would be tight.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it would be to corny.

• I don't realley care, the hack is out there.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    In this game i am gonna make you come into a new region that your mother, you, and Profeser (Oak but i want to rin the game in emerald format) run to so they can be legal christians. but because of an evil group called the S.R.A , a group of satanics that do bad things and blame the christians so they are only legal in the starting town the other team will be the JesusFreak members. Each gym leader also owns the town and when you beat them they decied to make christians legal. The point of Pokemon Jesus Freaks is to honor the martyers and has no religouis matter what so ever. I will put a filter on the game so you can pick and chose if you want to be a JesusFreak or just a trainer. I need alot of help and im still thinking about some major and minor game details so if you have ideas let me know. Also I suck at maps and sprites and can only text good. If anyone can help me id realley apprecaite it and also i dont care what religion you are if you want to help. This is just something for my school club Jesus4Nerds group. I dont wanna start debates so let me again say i am not trying to cause a problem and when done i dont plan on putting it here but might if requested. For now im just trying to finish i will most likely do regular rom hacks in the near future. God Bless!

Oak's Message To You:
    Hello. Welcome to the Gloss region, My name is Oak... you might be wondering why I am here and not in my home in Kanto, well Kanto isnt my home anymore. Ever since I became a Christian I have been on the run looking for region where I could beleive legally and live in peace with my fellow man as the Lord wants us to.... But peace was a nice dream while it lasted.

Our Land was once free and all people were not looked on by relgion, but by their charcter. Everything changed when the S.R.A came in, the S.R.A is an evil team of satanists that will stop at nothing to take over this world. They came into the land welcomed and not hated by anyone, then crimes started happening around the city. It started out as just stealing but worked its way up to cites geting attacked and blown up, other strange cult like things have happened also. Then the S.R.A leader know only as Brutal calimed he and his members saw us blow up and rob the towns.

Unfortauntly, because he was favored the town beleived him and all the Christians came to my town. Me being the Mayor allowed them all to stay and then later we talked about making a group that would witness to people and prove Christians innocent of the crimes we have proof the S.R.A commited. Everyone mocked us and called us the Jesus Freaks so we made that our name. We have an underground bases through out the cities of Gloss, we are all trained in Pokemon and are well hidden. Thank you for joining the team. We will stand up for what we believe in.

We are skilled at batteling the S.R.A but need someone that is brave enough to come out of hiding and can battle all the town mayors (gym leaders) and still ezpose the S.R.A, thats where you come in. Thank you for reading and we all apperciate it. May God Be with you!

Storyline:

You have lived in Gloss your whole life and it has been peaceful. But now all the Christians have been blamed for strange problems and bombings around the region. You move to Freaks town and over here Oak talking about stating a team to make Christianity legal again. You want in. You leave Freaks town with nothing but a dream. Oak stops you telling you how stupid it is to go out and into lands that Christians are illegal without a Pokemon so he gives you and another town kid one. You set out to battel town mayors, random christian-haters, and evil s.r.a members. One day you hope to destroy the S.R.A and get approval from all of the town mayors so you can appear to the 4 govermeant officals and maybe the president someday. You always look to God and email home regularly. Remebering that you represent Christ.

Features:
    email
    new region
    new sprites
    new pokemon (most likely only rare pokemon)
    all pokemon catchable (except d/p)
    new music (Jesus Freak by dc talk as the intro)
    battel with satan (i want to put the devil went down to gerogia in the game if possible)
    God talks to you
    Gym leaders are town mayors you beat to change their minds on Christians
    JesusFreak Bases in every town
    Pokemon Emerald Format
    more to come....

Banners:
    (none yet)

Screen Shots:
    (none yet)

Downloads:
    (none yet)

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Well good luck, you should also add a list of features so the mods won't close it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You know this thread will be closed soon right?
    It will be closed because it will start a great religious war, and since i'm an atheist, i am really offended by this.
    I really don't care about religious hacks, but this is crazy!
    people like you need to stop shoving religion down other peoples throats.
    Just because they are a different religion doesn't mean you have permission to make fun of them or make them evil just because they don't believe in god.
    I am not going to be sucked in anymore by this so i will stop my post soon.
    Learn..to..deal..with..it.Its not like this will change anyones religion.
    there is enough prejudice in the world, but now its infecting this site.

I know you don't mean to make a debate, but still, don't make atheists the evil ones because they are different.

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    I am not doing this to start a relgouis war if you read its for a school club. Obvouisly your cant read at all...

Uhh if you can this is for a school club not to minister and i dont realley care if your an atheist. I am not making it for you am i?

Also atheists arent the "evil ones" if you can read itss the S.R.A. So when you can start reading let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I am not doing this to start a relgouis war if you read its for a school club. Obvouisly your cant read at all...

likewise.
    or else you would know not to double post.
    It doesn't matter if its for a school club or not, its still prejudice.
    and I know its the S.R.A. but you said it was apparently a group of satanists and atheists.
    you could cut down on the religion purposes, but still make god a part of the game without offending anyone.
    now let me ask you...
    are you the same person who came up with the idea for "team 666"?

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    what are you talking about? And if you read it doesnt say athesits anymore thanks for helping me out. Now Satanists are the evil ones also, this is for a school club and if you dont like it just go away.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    It will be closed because it will start a great religious war, and since i'm an atheist, i am really offended by this.
    Just because they are a different religion doesn't mean you have permission to make fun of them or make them evil just because they don't believe in god.

I know you don't mean to make a debate, but still, don't make atheists the evil ones because they are different.
    same here, this is really out there too, go to a christian or catholic forum! (do they have those?)

Go Satanists lol DEATH METAL PWNZ AHAHAHAHA

...Jk...

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    sorry that you guys feel this way but seeing as how i am not breaking any thread rules and if you understand that this is not meant to be prejudgice there is no rules being broken here. so if someone closed this its just because they hate christians.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    a-hem.....

wow.................

ok let's start @ the top here......

Singling out any group, Christians, Atheists, Satanists, and pining them to be pure good or evil seems abit, how can i put this gently....well this is a heavy topic...... evil unto itself....

personal beliefs aside here, dont claim to be not to be making an offensive game when clearly ur calling out any party or person, no matter who or what they are, as pure evil....

and what's with calling this not a religious game when clearly it is even the title gives that away....

if this is for a school project then leave it there, at school. Why would a true "jesusfreak" pick a game like pokemon to honor martyers when @ one time the church called out pokemon as a evil influence on children. Take that logic and wrap it round ur head there...

I dont believe pokemon is evil and is merely a game, plain and simple, i am merely stating the facts is all. Also if u must know, i'm roman catholic so if u thought any of us will help, u are mistaken for i find it offensive to myself, being portrayed as some sort of.... conqueror forcing others to turn to my faith....sounds kinda familiar, like the colonization of the americas perhaps, or similar to the crusades in a way?

maybe make it a little less religous and we can talk but till then, adeu...

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013

He is not breaking any rules here, so he has every right to post this. If you are offended, you don't have to play it. whatman ignore people who tell you it is against the rule.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    He is not breaking any rules here, so he has every right to post this. If you are offended, you don't have to play it. whatman ignore people who tell you it is against the rule.

well in my case, he isn't breaking the rules but here is one of the rules that work for other people.
    Everybody is to respect other people on the board.
    Do not flame, bash or insult other people. If someone acts uncivil, or harasses/intimidates you, you are not given the excuse to act the same in retaliation. Language in the forum must not be offensive to others - words such as "gay" when used in a derogatory manner must not be used. Do not press upon other members' religious beliefs.
    now this thread doesn't offend me in any way anymore, but it may offend/insult the satanists or anyone else for that matter, on PC.
    Oh and i saw on a site, it said that pokemon was antichrist because it included evolution and trying to be the best by fighting.
    sure it doesn't work for some religions, but doesn't the vast majority believe the actions in it do.
    I will not get caught up in this because i rant a lot when someone "pushes" me over the edge, but this is a thread i can live with now, as long as it isn't trying to offend or if it includes other religions as being evil.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    makunouchi couldn't have said it better, honestly such a topic as this was bound to start something. so i aks you, why post on it if u dont even intend to show us the work (if any) that will (might) be put into a hack?

usually when some mentions "the church" it's refering to the roman catholic church (which i was) so i didnt feel tht it would cause confusion to ya mate...

all i am trying to do is give some critisim on the topic @ hand, which is what this forum is for.

anyways, i really dont feel like posting more on this so just maybe tone down the hypocrisy ok?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    STOP this spam and fighting, if you dislike this hack then ignore it, it nearly meets the requirements...I'll give you a day to add more. Also stop with the religious war or this will be closed.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" Mark 16:15

I'm not too sure about this hack

I'm not a religious man myself, though I have a deep personal relationship with Jesus, and through him the Father, this is what makes me a Christian. There is no greater love than God's, its truly amazing.

I think a better way of going about this hack would be having it in, say the style of VeggieTales, where Christian based moral themes are conveyed.

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    veggie tales? lol. well i dot think so. but hey you can try if you want to. I am thinking that the hack will be very cool and i messed up on scripting so i have to start over and makeing it again delayed. i am hoping to finish it before summer vacation is over. if you are intreasted in helping a thread will be opened soon. so thanks and God Bless!

Jesus isnt realley in the game, well kinda of i mean you do talk to God but realley no. its more about the Jesus Freaks minstrey.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back