• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Pokemon Jesus Freaks

Should you battel Satan in Pokemon Jesus Freaks?

• Yes, it would be tight.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it would be to corny.

• I don't realley care, the hack is out there.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Soooo lemme get dis str8, I'm a christian? and i'm fighting other religions using pokemon?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Whatman, your heart is in the right place but this just isn't going to fly. Pokemon and Christianity just plain don't mix together well into a game, and I doubt that many people would play it. Really you're making Christianity look like a marketing ploy for a game. -_-

To all the people who say this game is offending you and your religion I say this, but stating this you are offending us. No one is going to win that argument, because you don't have any more rights than we do.

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Yea, i agree with everyone else, u reli mite wanna try sumthin else, def not veggie tales but i can see a bad idea nd dis is reli bad, erthing else is coo i guess but messin wit religion like dat isn't very smart, i luv God as much as da next but, a hack bout sum christian kid on a skateboard beatin da crap out of other religions who use pokemon. Nd besides there was alredi controversy frum christianz about pokemon so y wud they use em? All in all man, i feelz wea u comin frum but dis is not a good idea

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey evryone which should do like blaizchu said..lets not terminate his hack...he's doin a great job terminating himself lmao wow wat an idea....sad

Chrispy

The one that didnt get picked
    Years
    Stop hiding behind the "If you dont like it then leave" excuse, it's getting old.

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    y'know its kinda cute how atheists try to make me give up, y'know i was gonna but just because of you guys and your inspiring comments. im gonna finish this game watch ou! i got this!

to be honest.... it only beats up on satanism... y'know realley if you dont like it you can leave. im not hiding from it am just making a game. free country. thank you come again.

Last edited:

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    Could everyone please stop trying to flood his thread! He can do whatever he wants, so just let him! Plus, if your offended then don't play or check the thread out just like what Blazichu said.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    y'know its kinda cute how atheists try to make me give up, y'know i was gonna but just because of you guys and your inspiring comments. im gonna finish this game watch ou! i got this!

to be honest.... it only beats up on satanism... y'know realley if you dont like it you can leave. im not hiding from it am just making a game. free country. thank you come again.

Love how you call me a stanist when the reason I don't like this is cuz ima christian and this idea is a flop and a half..u r wayy behind this u suck wasn't gonna sit here and attack u but fair to say u brought it upon yaself. Gettin @ me the wrong way! Haha yur career is alredi dead jus close this shut up and sit down

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    If you're going to make a religious game, fill it with fake religions. The game is based around defeating an actual religion, which is offensive to just about everyone.

Otherwise, the story line is a bit corny, and I think it needs revision.

whatman

RomHacker4Christ
    Years
    All things are possible with God. He can make even the most unlikly combos work. its true. thee comments are very inspiring.

well a certian wannabe christian aka hypocrite who shall remain nameless realley need to stop spaming this page with such inspiring comments.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Um... right.
    As a precaution, we don't permit this kind of content. There's a high risk of it turning into a religious debate which could result in flaming and hard feelings.

So... um, sorry. I'm going to have to close this. ^^;

....O.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back