• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Pokemon Trading card game 2

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    I'm not sure if it's the correct section for this topic!

I remember playing pokemon trading card game 1 and recently I learned about pokemon trading card game 2!

But it was released only in Japan(as far as I remember ) !

I think it's a little hard for me to know japanese!

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a hack-translated version of that game!

I searched the internet but I found only 2 hacked versions and they were hardly translated at all!

If the forum does not allow such links,I would really appreciate it if someone could at least send me the link in a pm if you have found any good hacked-translated version!

P.S.Sorry for my bad english

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Odds are that one doesn't exist. I doubt many people would have bothered with it, given that there already is a card game.

kba

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    im not sure if i can find one but if i do ill tell you ok

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've searched all of the big ROM hacking sites, and none seem to have any translation archived. With that, I doubt you can find a good translation.

Quote from Wikipedia
    Pokémon Card GB2 was the second videogame based on the popular Pokémon Trading Card Game. It is a Game Boy Color game (although it can be played on a non-colored Game Boy system) and a sequel to the first game. It features characters from the first game, as well as a second island to travel to that expands on the first game, with a focus on the Team Rocket expansion. The game was never released outside of Japan and there are no plans of any American release.

This game contains every Japanese card that had been released up to the Team Rocket set, including some Japan-only promotional cards. Including "GR's Mewtwo" promo card for the TCG.

Thought I might quote this while I'm at it

Back