• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About signature

Trainer_May

time for the pokemon battle
Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    in signature i canot put so many pictures on it if i put so many then it has been disapeared why??

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I am not sure what you are saying. Are you saying that when you put many pictures in your signature they disappear?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • They shouldn't be disappearing, try taking everything out of your signature saving it, and then putting all the pictures you want back into it and then save it again. I am not sure if that will work, cuase I have never heard of pictures disappearing out of signatures before.

Years
  • It could also be due to a staff member editing your signature for breaking the sig rules (and usually there'll be a notice left there if such a thing happened). There are limits to sig sizes, and any sigs that go past those will be edited if they're caught.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Yeah that is what I thought at first, but she didn't say anythig about a message being left. We'll just wait until she posts again if they was a staff message left or not.

Years
  • Like Cowrie said, chances are a staff member may've edited your signature. Remember, the rules clearly state that all pictures combined must not exceed the limit of 500x300 in length and width. Signatures that do have images that exceed the size limit then would be the ones more likely to be edited.

And looking at records, your sig was actually edited by a moderator.

If you have any further queries or questions however, please do refer to this thread.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • There actually is a mechanism in the sig editing area that will reject your edits and return an error if the sum of the picture sizes goes over 300 pixels in height and 500 in breadth.

Back