• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ABP #10] Bulbabro and Swellow!

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters

marcc5m

what
Years
  • Who cares if you voted for Swellow it is only opinions poll anyways,grow up and stop acting like a little kid.

I voted for Bulbasaur but that don't mean he will win or lose.If Bulbasaur don't win it won't really bother me in any way,if Swellow don't win i hope you take it like a man,the polls can always change anyways.

Exactly, so stop jumping in every time someone votes Swellow just so you can tell them why your opinion is better. You told Kirbychu the exact same thing twice in this thread.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Exactly, so stop jumping in every time someone votes Swellow just so you can tell them why your opinion is better. You told Kirbychu the exact same thing twice in this thread.
    Your understanding is really bad i can see that.I can jump in anything i want to and i never said my opinions were better didn't i and your opinions are not any better,you are the one that need to stop jumping into everything when someone votes for Bulbasaur,stop telling people what to do with their opinions.

Swellow isn't the only one on this poll,and you need to understand that.Polls are based on opinions not facts and they can change the out come on opinions most of the times.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Your understanding is really bad i can see that.I can jump in anything i want to and i never said my opinions were better didn't i and your opinions are not any better,you are the one that need to stop jumping into everything when someone votes for Bulbasaur,stop telling people what to do with their opinions.

Swellow isn't the only one on this poll,and you need to understand that.Polls are based on opinions not facts and they can change the out come on opinions most of the times.
    You always seem to think your opinions are better than anyone elses, if you take a look through various threads here, you're pulling down peoples opinions and saying yours is better. Now let me make on thing straight, You are entitled to your own opinions, but your not entitled to say your opinions are better than others, or rather say they're wrong. It's getting quite boring really, most of the regulars here seem to frown upon you. In fact, although I do see why you're so passionate about your opinions, which I do like, I could see why Fireworks made such an comment saying he voted Swellow because you voted Bulbasaur. I haven't seen him tell people what to do with their opinions either, that would much rather be a comment that should be directed to you.

On terms of this topic, Bulbasaur is stronger then Swellow? That's arguable really. Bulbasaur is a grass type, and Swellow a flying type. They both have about the same amount of experience. So bleh.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    You always seem to think your opinions are better than anyone elses, if you take a look through various threads here, you're pulling down peoples opinions and saying yours is better. Now let me make on thing straight, You are entitled to your own opinions, but your not entitled to say your opinions are better than others, or rather say they're wrong. It's getting quite boring really, most of the regulars here seem to frown upon you. In fact, although I do see why you're so passionate about your opinions, which I do like, I could see why Fireworks made such an comment saying he voted Swellow because you voted Bulbasaur. I haven't seen him tell people what to do with their opinions either, that would much rather be a comment that should be directed to you.

On terms of this topic, Bulbasaur is stronger then Swellow? That's arguable really. Bulbasaur is a grass type, and Swellow a flying type. They both have about the same amount of experience. So bleh.
    Wow! you really hear me wrong.I never said my opinions were better then everyone elses did i,also i don't get were you are saying i am pulling peoples opinions down which is a very false statment you are making, which is not true at all.

I always respect other peoples opinions,Fireworks voted for Swellow and i said who cares since it is his opinions,but i voted for Bulbasaur since it is my opinions,he can't tell people what to do with their opinions and the comment should be directed to him not me.

Bulbasaur is stronger then Swellow since he been around for a long time,anybody can tell Bulbasaur is stronger since he been in more battles.

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • I voted for Swellow because my brother likes Birds

^made me laugh soooo hard. I spit out my water. :<

Anyways, I went with Swellow... I've always liked Swellow from the beginning, and it has the type advantage. Although Bulbasaur is alright, I didn't like it's personality that much anyways.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Bulbasaur is stronger then Swellow since he been around for a long time,anybody can tell Bulbasaur is stronger since he been in more battles.
    That argument is completely void. Pikachu has been in a number of battles and still loses to the likes of Trip's Snivy, Cress's Panpur and so much more. If you ask me, a battle between Bulbasaur and Swellow could turn out pretty close. They've both got a number of wins under their belt and they've both been one of Ash's powerhouse Pokémon. However, I'm going to choose Swellow this time around and slightly because I do favor Swellow more. Although, I do wish it had gotten more character development like Bulbasaur.

Now, as far as your posts here go, you need to calm down a bit. Remarks like, "I am glad to have voted for Bulbasaur. I hope more people vote for him too" are completely unnecessary. And while you may not actually be saying your opinion is better than anyone else, it is coming off that way to others. Let people vote for who they prefer, but if you're looking to prove what they say wrong, then you're not going to win that fight with more opinions. It doesn't work that way.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Bulbasaur is better

My favourite of those two Pokémon is Bulbasaur because I think that starter Pokémons are better than some "normal Pokémons". Starter Pokémon's 3rd evolution is ultimate. ;) When I saw Bulbasaur in season 1, I thought that Ash must capture it because it's starter Pokémon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Maybe I'm wrong, but it really looks like Bulbasaur is near its peak (vote count wise), while Swellow is still getting more and more votes. I guess Swellow might win this poll after all. Oh, well.

EDIT: How many times can Bulbasaur and Swellow 'Tie One On?' (lame pun intended xD)
    This is like, the fourth time their score tied! Things are getting hectic.

Last edited:

Twiggity Twang

Ruler of the Ice Boundary
    Years
  • Tough decision...On one hand, there is one of Ash's first Pokémon, who got a massive amount of personality development spanning almost the entirety of the first series.
    On the other hand though, we have the bird who ate chocolate and had a hard time learning Aerial Ace. Not to mention his crowning achievment was another Pokémon attacking him *cough*ThunderArmor*cough*.

My vote goes to Brobasaur.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Quality over quantity. Just because bulbasaur has been in more battles, doesn't mean he is stronger.
    I am not trying to win the fight with my opinions.It work both ways for everybody to not fight with opinions because they won't win.

I do like Swellow and all because he is strong,but Bulbasaur was Ash's first original grass type starter pokemon and he is stronger then Swellow wether anybody likes it or not.

Swellow may win this poll or he may lose this poll,either way no body is going to win anyways.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • I do like Swellow and all because he is strong,but Bulbasaur was Ash's first original grass type starter pokemon and he is stronger then Swellow wether anybody likes it or not.

Swellow may win this poll or he may lose this poll,either way no body is going to win anyways.

I actually voted for Bulbasaur if you check in Poll results. I agree that i prefer Bulbasaur over Swellow but for different reasons than you stated.

I do like Swellow and all because he is strong,but Bulbasaur was Ash's first original grass type starter pokemon and he is stronger then Swellow wether anybody likes it or not.
    Err no.

lol what?

Last edited:

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I actually voted for Bulbasaur if you check in Poll results. I agree that i prefer Bulbasaur over Swellow but for different reasons than you stated.

Err no.

lol what?
    Bulbasaur is the original pokemon of Ash's and yes he is stronger then Swellow,no doubt about it.

The polls are in a tied as of right now.Swellow may win this one but who cares since it is only a opinions poll.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I do like Swellow and all because he is strong,but Bulbasaur was Ash's first original grass type starter pokemon and he is stronger then Swellow wether anybody likes it or not.

This exactly sounds like someone is throwing an fact out even though it is soley an opinion. Someone can think differently. Let's say this person has not seen all of the battles that Ash had, but this person has seen all of the matches that Swellow was in? They can think differently otherwise.

:t354:TG

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    This exactly sounds like someone is throwing an fact out even though it is soley an opinion. Someone can think differently. Let's say this person has not seen all of the battles that Ash had, but this person has seen all of the matches that Swellow was in? They can think differently otherwise.

Well everyone is entitle to their own opinions.Everybody do think differently.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011

I understand people are entitled to their opinions (pretty much what everyone else in this thread has done) but the way you write your opinions pretty much are pushed as facts towards people

It seem to me you are the one pushing opinions toward other people yourself,but this thread isn't about wether my opinions or facts are not.

We need to stay on topic.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Swellow for sure. I don't know why but i never really liked Bulbasaur not as a pokemon or as an anime character.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Wait, hold on. It's already Tuesday and the results were 14-13 beforehand. So didn't Bulbasaur already win?

Back