• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ABP #4] Torterra and Quilava!

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I like the Torterra line better, but its battle with Drapion really disappoints me. I mean, I agree with Kirbychu, that Ash can't use Defensive pokemon (or sometimes just Torterra), but Torterra really is a strong Poke, and I just hated how he put it's strength to waste.
    Quilava, I admit, is very strong, but my vote goes to Torterra. I just like it's line more.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I like the Torterra line better, but its battle with Drapion really disappoints me. I mean, I agree with Kirbychu, that Ash can't use Defensive pokemon (or sometimes just Torterra), but Torterra really is a strong Poke, and I just hated how he put it's strength to waste.
    Quilava, I admit, is very strong, but my vote goes to Torterra. I just like it's line more.
    The Torterra line is ok but it stilll sucks,Torterra didn't get a whole lot of battles like it should have and it is a weak pokemon,it can use more training.

Quilava wins this site since he prove how poweful he always was during his time as a Cyndaquil,i love the Cyndaquil line since it was the best one to ever be made.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I'm going to have to go with the one that has the third form which is Torterra because in my opinion, it is a lot stronger than Quilava

:t354:TG
    I vote for Quilava since he is much stronger then Torterra,Torterra isn't much stronger then Quilava and Torterra is weak as hell.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm more of a fan of Ash's Torterra than his Quilava. It took a very long time for Cyndaquil to finally evolve, while I liked Torerra's personality development as Turtwig and Grotle.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I'm more of a fan of Ash's Torterra than his Quilava. It took a very long time for Cyndaquil to finally evolve, while I liked Torerra's personality development as Turtwig and Grotle.
    Who gives a **** how long it took for Cyndaquil to evolve it wasn't because of the fans either,Cyndaquil prove is self to be a very powerful pokemon and Quilava is a very powerful pokemon unlike Torterra who isn't powerful at all.

Torterra line is crap and very unpopluar,Torterra didn't get any development as it should have and it didn't have a good personality at all,it did good as a Turtwig and Grotle but as Torterra it sucks really badly,atleast Cyndaquil prove is self to be a very powerful pokemon.

Back