• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    what the heck

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE YOU DUMB DOORSTOPS CAN'T YOU GET YOUR THINGY DOLLERS WORKING ENOUGH TO MAKE A SENSIBLE VOTE LIKE NORMAL CIVILIANS

You seem like the type of person who'd like to take down a malevolent corporate entity. Can I interest you in freeing the proletariat from the clutches of our corporate overlords?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Why punch me in the first place? What was it doing to achieve?

How am I supposed to figure out the god damned demons infiltrating us otherwise? Punching people in the face is the only natural course of action. Everyone knows demon faces feel different behind a punch than a person's face.

And I know you are not a demon because your face didn't feel like a demon's.

It's exorcism time, bitches.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Kumo dubla doo
    Kumo dubla doo
    Kumo dubla doo

[Unvote] Anteros

Don't u dare Little kitten. If u wnna lay music then lynch me

Years
    Blame the Wheel of Phases, not me!

Also, EVENT

EVENT

-

Omicron charges across the lobby and delivers a swift PUNCH to Fletch's (Anteros) face! Fletch flies back, sliding a good distance across the room. Fletch gets up, visibly shaken, but otherwise seems to be okay.
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    EVENT

-

Suddenly, a bunch of strange markings are painted on Sawsbuck's face!
    Spoiler:

Another event coming in 1.5-ish hours!

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
    Your posts don't seem to be notifying me, weird.

Anyway, Aldo I think you really need to stop harassing Lulu in fact it's absolutely disgusting that you're trying to perform magic on our members.
    Strange! (It's not due to name change is it?) Let me know if it's not working for anyone else!

Superjolt

Years
    EVENT

-

Amidst all the confusion of people throwing punches and weird paint appearing on the visage of one individual, suddenly everyone hears a crash and some shouting coming from the kitchen of the cafe on the opposite side of the lobby. The head chef storms out of the kitchen, shouting profanities back toward the kitchen and looking ten different shades of pissed off. "I've had enough of this, I quit! You hear me? I QUIT!" he yells, then stomps off, still muttering under his breath, and promptly exits, stage left.

A banner above the cafe drops down, sporting the words "NOW HIRING."

Well, it appears we have a job opening at the cafe! In addition to voting for a lynch, players may also now vote to Elect someone to become the new head chef (or campaign for the position themselves)! Simply include votes in the form of [Elect] Player in your posts! The player with the most election votes will win the position at the end of the day!

Also relevant:

Volunteers for a magic act!

1. Simply Dunsparce
    Spoiler:

Years
    Elect Aldo because SCREW BARD FOR SHOOTING EVERYONE

Vote No Lynch - right now I'm almost too worried to vote in case it triggers some madness

Superjolt

Years

Someone's in the kitchen with Votals

Omicron (1) - Anteros

No Lynch (3) - Pecilia, Aldo, Kingsman

Not Voting (15): gimmepie, LuluRina, jdthebud, Charlie Brown, Kitty, Nakuzami, Simply Dunsparce, malanaphii, Bidoof FTW, 5qwerty, Sawsbuck, Omicron, Bardothren, Kolar™

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes for hardlynch and 6 votes for soft lynch!

Cutthroat Culinary Candidates

Bardothren (2) - Pecilia, Aldo
    Aldo (1) - Kingsman

Volunteers for a magic act!

1. Simply Dunsparce

The day ends officially in 44 hours (Sunday, May 12th, Noon EST)

The cafe opens on Day 2!​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back