• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I honestly don't like any of what GP is saying here it sounds very cultish and I just ain't a fan of it

Why in the hell would I be that blatant about being a cultist? Even in a joke game I'm not one for signing my own death warrant tyvm. I just have a very weird bastardised role that I'm not allowed to fully explain because this game is absolutely ridiculous.

Years
    Hmmmmmm you may offer us some good insight, after all, young one, even if your refreshment taste is so blasé. I may even entertain the notion to revoke my vote and suspicions against you and divert it to our Communist brother who is treating our gathering as a recruitment effort. It perplexes me, however, since no interesting revelations were discovered and people played so safely yesterday. Today, dare I say comrades, we must be bolder and brasher; therefore, I change my vote to Gimmepie!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmmmmmm you may offer us some good insight, after all, young one, even if your refreshment taste is so blasé. I may even entertain the notion to revoke my vote and suspicions against you and divert it to our Communist brother who is treating our gathering as a recruitment effort. It perplexes me, however, since no interesting revelations were discovered and people played so safely yesterday. Today, dare I say comrades, we must be bolder and brasher; therefore, I change my vote to Gimmepie!

At this point I sincerely wish I could just give you the details but I legit have been straight up forbidden form revealing all the details of my role. All I can say is you're free to investigate me if able, I'm town. Fuck this role is irritating.

Years
    What are you all doing?!!! This is ridiculous, get some backbone behind your votes people! GP is clearly just trying to gather enough people to make himself super strong and take down a certain corporation that we all know and love, owned by someone we both love and hate here in the PC Mafia community. Absolutely absurd that this level of play is being presented before me.

Pssh. If he was cult we know how those roles work people, c'mon. It wouldn't be a Day-based thing.

I finished my flagon and it was awful, I feel this is Julio's fault for leaving a sour taste in my mouth after reading his posts, so it's time to [Pulverize][Vote] juliorain.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    WILL GET TO THIS SHORTLY

DAY EXTENDED ??? HOURS SORRY I NEGLECTED TO REALLY CHECK THIS OVER THE WEEKEND

Confirming that darthspikes replaced Desi (and also that entrance post was great)

Also just gonna extend a reminder to everyone to double check their Role PMs!

Years
    WILL GET TO THIS SHORTLY

DAY EXTENDED ??? HOURS SORRY I NEGLECTED TO REALLY CHECK THIS OVER THE WEEKEND

Confirming that darthspikes replaced Desi (and also that entrance post was great)

Also just gonna extend a reminder to everyone to double check their Role PMs!

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Years
    My, my, you all continue to impress. With such brashness! Brahvah! I might have to brush some dust off my velveteen robe.

If you all are willing to trust gimmiepie then so be it.

It was Pecilia who started the no lynching fad last night so Pecilia instead.

Superjolt

Years
    Hey guys, I put on some skates - you know, like the ones they wear at those drive-in diners?

*quickly goes around and starts handing out drink orders*

A water for Omi, sitting on the couch.
    A Harmful Hooch for Pecilia, sitting at the counter.
    An Egregious Everclear for gimmepie, drowning in sorrow in the middle of the floor.
    A Ghastly Gin for darthspikes, who just climbed out of a portal.
    A Dreadful Draft for Simply Dunsparce
    An Abysmal Ale for 5qwerty
    An Inimical IPA for Kitty
    A Botched Beer for Charlie Brown, at the counter. Charlie Brown also receives a birthday cake with a note that reads: SORRY FOR NOT SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKS AGO
    A Foul Flagon for Rabi

NOTE: Anyone here that did not explicitly state that they were drinking their order simply has the drink in their possession. (For now I think only Rabi and Pecilia drank anything, if I missed anyone else let me know)

Meanwhile, juliorain stretches on the couch and takes up a lot of room; Omi and Fletch are probably not very comfortable with that.

hmmm

How lovely. I might perch myself on the couch and stretch my metaphorical writing muscles upon the couch. I am not a lazy one, but I do require my space. Barkeep, I do wish to partake in the consumption of conspicuous, alcoholic beverages; my tastes are too refined, however for any beers and the selection of liquours are quite slim. I was looking forward mostly to enjoy a citrine-green glass of absinthe, however, not being present on the menu, I'll ravish the opportunity to boost my creative prowess with a shot of your Egrigous Everclear
    Oh no, it would seem gimmepie got his order in first for the same menu item! I brought you some absinthe to make up for it, it's free! (Well technically everything is free, it kind of makes you wonder where they're getting the money for all this, especially considering they couldn't even afford the Golden Noose)
    I order some Abysmal Ale. Can I lather this over myself?
    I suppose if you really want!
    Howdy, I'll take a water cus underaged drinkin' isn't the smartest idea and I'll use it to wash this weird paint off I suppose
    Unfortunately Omi already ordered the fresh water! I got you some other water from the kitchen however I cannot guarantee its level of freshness! (Who knows where they get their water from in this place)
    I'd like to order some Calamitous Cider to throw all over Omicron. I'll also sit at the couch.
    Oh! Do you accept this, Omi?

Ah, it would appear that everything has been ordered off the menu! Bardothren may replenish the menu at any time!

And then all of the sudden EVENT
    EVENT

-

Omicron charges off the couch and delivers a hefty right hook to Bardothren's jaw! Bard flips back over the counter but quickly recovers and seems alright aside from a large bruise.

After that aggressive performance, Rabi also attempts to throw the stein at Omi's head but darthspikes blocks it with a stool!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
    Oh also [Lynch] Mr. Farrus I don't trust that man.
    He's my boss though! Probably not the best idea though anyway... you don't want to get tangled up with Underground Affairs, trust me

Today's Special is Votals

Pecilia (2) - Charlie Brown, juliorain
    juliorain (2) - Kingsman, Simply Dunsparce

Not Voting (14): gimmepie, Pecilia, LuluRina, jdthebud, Kitty, Nakuzami, Bidoof FTW, 5qwerty, Sawsbuck, Omicron, Bardothren, darthspikes, Anteros, KolarTM

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes for hardlynch and 6 votes for soft lynch!

The day ends in... let's say 26 hours from the time of this post.

GM Notes:
    - This should be the last of the extended phases, things should run normally after the end of Day 2. It does kind of worry me that some people aren't posting though! You're not required to participate in the cafe event but you should still be posting (I count 5 players that haven't posted yet this day phase)!
    - Please also make sure to double check your Role PMs if you haven't already!​

Last edited:
    Years
    [Vote] Juliorain

I don't have very strong reads on anyone to be honest, but something seems off about how readily Julio switched his vote. While I'm glad it isn't on me anymore, it gives off the impression that he's just looking for a lynch. It's not much but he feels scummier than Pci to me right now and they're votes are tied.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Oh! Do you accept this, Omi?

And then all of the sudden EVENT
    EVENT

-

Omicron charges off the couch and delivers a hefty right hook to Bardothren's jaw! Bard flips back over the counter but quickly recovers and seems alright aside from a large bruise.

After that aggressive performance, Rabi also attempts to throw the stein at Omi's head but darthspikes blocks it with a stool!

I'll take responsibility on my actions and accept the cider as a sign of camaraderie and offering an apology to my fellow non-demon Anteros.

However, how dare you Rabi interfere with my demon hunting? You youngun's have no respect for elderly demon hunting veterans, I swear.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    A Botched Beer for Charlie Brown, at the counter. Charlie Brown also receives a birthday cake with a note that reads: SORRY FOR NOT SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKS AGO

Skols/chugs/sculls beer
    Cuts a slice of birthday cake for everyone and distributes it to everyone. However, spits in Pecilia's slice before handing it to him. Hope he doesn't notice. That's what he gets for rejecting me.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Skols/chugs/sculls beer
    Cuts a slice of birthday cake for everyone and distributes it to everyone. However, spits in Pecilia's slice before handing it to him. Hope he doesn't notice. That's what he gets for rejecting me.

Noticed, but too wasted to care.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm just gonna drop this here [LYNCH] JULIORAIN votation because he is making no sense really in a game that already makes no sense and no hanging day 1 is a perfectly good strategy

No hanging is an awful strategy. Mafia wouldnt ever disagree to it.

Last edited:
    Years
    [Vote] Juliorain

I don't have very strong reads on anyone to be honest, but something seems off about how readily Julio switched his vote. While I'm glad it isn't on me anymore, it gives off the impression that he's just looking for a lynch. It's not much but he feels scummier than Pci to me right now and they're votes are tied.

I was curious about your reaction mostly. My vote is still on Pecilia. ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back