• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abused woman gets 20 yrs in jail for self defense

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    When reading the topic, I was expecting this to be in the UK..... with how messed up our laws really are. What I really don't understand is that the law wants us to either suffer/die, or face a jail sentence for when we defend ourselves. These laws are just all BS.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
    Years
    Ok...yeah...WTF FLORIDA?! That is their WORST move!

XD Mabey thats how Voldemort got to invade Hogwarts without force. (Orlando,Florida)

Last edited:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    When reading the topic, I was expecting this to be in the UK..... with how messed up our laws really are. What I really don't understand is that the law wants us to either suffer/die, or face a jail sentence for when we defend ourselves. These laws are just all BS.

You're telling me, I reeled back in horror when I found out about this "Law" being implemented in the UK last year, seriously, what the heck?

Back