• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Academy Uprising*Breeding,Trading Thread*

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
Years
  • Well, let's do:
    your: SHiny machop, shiny geodude, and shiny togepi (either one) and 3 throwaways (all 6 holding one power item each) for my:
    Shiny pachirisu
    Shiny CHarmeleon
    Shiny Mareep
    Shiny Aipom
    Shiny Luvdisc
    Shiny blissey

you have any items that you want attached to your pokes?
    no I am good
    Okay, I'm online now, I'll meet you on wifi. ^^

getting on now!

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Well... Maybe one that I could EV train. Like a wall or something. Maybe. What is the best place for an Empoleon.
    hmm for a wall.Breed a calm or modest one. And for an EV spread make it HP an SpD. and lets see for a move set give it Stealth Rock ,Grass knot,Ice beam, and yawn/Sleep talk*personal choice*. Ice Beam would counter any dragons while grass knot helps counter any water types. Stealth rock can help you with those stupid Skarmory. now with yawn that would put Bronzong out of action. but sleep talk is also a counter measure against those pokemon that are hypnosis spammers. EX:Bronzong roserade Milotic even psyduck T_T.
    I would really go for a modest one because it would boost you Sp.Atk and that would make you an all around pwn sauz!

Can I ask what level your Shiny Barboach is? And do you still need a Slowpoke?
    the barboach is lvl 18 Female. yeah I could still use one.

Last edited:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Ok, well what is a good team for a starter in competitive battling? Like with empoleon and 5 others. What should the 5 others be, what naturees should they be, what should their movesets be. What roles should they play (ex: special sweeper, wall), and what should their EV's be?

SOrry for so many Qs, but you seem knowledgeable.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Ok, well what is a good team for a starter in competitive battling? Like with empoleon and 5 others. What should the 5 others be, what naturees should they be, what should their movesets be. What roles should they play (ex: special sweeper, wall), and what should their EV's be?

SOrry for so many Qs, but you seem knowledgeable.
    Oh no don't worry about it.
    hmm tell me about the pokemon that you like and i can work something up.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Yellow, I was wondering if I could be part of the assistants for your thread? I can breed egg moves, and I'm starting to learn how to chain for shinies. Whatever you want me to do, I'll try. ^^ I can nature breed too.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • mmk i'll look into a good team for you.

Yellow, I was wondering if I could be part of the assistants for your thread? I can breed egg moves, and I'm starting to learn how to chain for shinies. Whatever you want me to do, I'll try. ^^ I can nature breed too.
    yes i would love that! my other assistants are not really reliable!

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Aww hehe. Anything you want breeding, I'll get onto it ASAP, or shinies you want me to look out for. Is there anything you'd like me to do?

Back