• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Accepting Fakémon requests cuz y'all are awesome.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
My computer is fixed, yay! Turns out one of the pieces connecting a cooling fan to its motor was broken, so it had to be replaced.

Anyway, another one done!
Since i'm from Portugal, I would love to see a Pokémon inspired on "Galo de Barcelos" which is a very important symbol here for us.
This bird generally has some floral pattern mixed with heart shapes on its plumage and the rest is all black. The story is about a dead rooster that crows to prove an accused man's innocence.
[/SPOILER]

eWqLPmN.png

Galocelos

The Miracle Pokémon
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Anticipation / Triage - HA: Last Stand*
Stats: 123 / 115 / 42 / 30 / 120 / 42 - 472
Based on the Rooster of Barcelos. I decided to give it some phantasmagoric parts because the tale says the rooster was dead, in fact even roasted, when it crowed to save the pilgrim's life. Its sickle-like wings are shaped like a roasted chicken's wings because why not. Finally the marking on its neck is a reference to how the pilgrim it saved was supposed to be hanged.

Some more details:
Spoiler:

Espero ter feito justiça à lenda!

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Wow, that's really nice of you!

I don't have a fakemon, but rather a fanmade regional form that I'd be glad if you made art of.

A year or so ago we did the Made in Galar forum event, in which we designed Galarian forms for Shroomish and Breloom. I designed several forms there; I only drew them in pencil since I can't draw digitally. You can see them in the article, as well as more on the designs and inspirations in the project thread.

Now, my Cook Breloom concept and its Gigantamax form are my favourite ideas I've ever had and I would LOVE to see Cook Breloom digitally drawn. The Gigantamax would be cool too, but that's probably against the one-per-person rule.

So, check it out, and if you like it and could make art of it, that'd be awesome!
Ax8ZWpc.png

Breloom

The Cook Pokémon
Type: Grass/Fire
Ability: Effect Spore / Gourmet Treatment* - HA: Flash Fire
Stats: 60 / 130 / 80 / 60 / 60 / 70 - 460
This one is just a digital version of NikolaP's Galarian Breloom. Check this article out, it has tons of details on this mon!

Some more details:
Spoiler:

Hope you like it!

Years
Hope you like it!

I LOVE it!

The orange-bodied one looks amazing, even retaining the green spots on beige to show connection with Shroomish! With both those great colour schemes, turns out I pretty much got a shiny concept for free (I just can't decide which one should be the normal colour...).

You made almost everything just as I imagined it! Well done!

The only exception: I imagined the cylindrical part of the hat (with the ribs, under the poofy part) as beige like the head. But your interpretation of it looks really cool too - like, a more distinct chef's hat! I like it!

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
I LOVE it!

The orange-bodied one looks amazing, even retaining the green spots on beige to show connection with Shroomish! With both those great colour schemes, turns out I pretty much got a shiny concept for free (I just can't decide which one should be the normal colour...).

You made almost everything just as I imagined it! Well done!

The only exception: I imagined the cylindrical part of the hat (with the ribs, under the poofy part) as beige like the head. But your interpretation of it looks really cool too - like, a more distinct chef's hat! I like it!

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Glad you liked it!

Oddly enough I initially colored the hat the other way around with the top being beige, but it looked too much like a muffin so I just colored the whole thing!

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Years
eWqLPmN.png

Galocelos

The Miracle Pokémon
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Anticipation / Triage - HA: Last Stand*
Stats: 123 / 115 / 42 / 30 / 120 / 42 - 472
Based on the Rooster of Barcelos. I decided to give it some phantasmagoric parts because the tale says the rooster was dead, in fact even roasted, when it crowed to save the pilgrim's life. Its sickle-like wings are shaped like a roasted chicken's wings because why not. Finally the marking on its neck is a reference to how the pilgrim it saved was supposed to be hanged.

Some more details:
Spoiler:

Omg! It's so cute! I love what you did to its tail, being a ghost type makes sense! *--*
The detail on its neck is definitely an interesting one! I would never guess it but once you see it you can't ignore it!
I love the fact that it is so aloof haha xD
Also the chicken wings lmao. Gives me a hot spicy wings vibe!
The only thing i would change is the blue part of its legs. I'm not sure if there are two phantasmagoric legs or it's just a cloud but the colors are a little bit distracting in the black version. Everything else is supah fine! =O

As for the rest, picking a Psychic instead was a good ideia, really! I never thought about it! I also enjoy the choosen abilities! =)
Thank you so much for picking my suggestion <3
That shiny tho, such a catch! o_o

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Omg! It's so cute! I love what you did to its tail, being a ghost type makes sense! *--*
The detail on its neck is definitely an interesting one! I would never guess it but once you see it you can't ignore it!
I love the fact that it is so aloof haha xD
Also the chicken wings lmao. Gives me a hot spicy wings vibe!
The only thing i would change is the blue part of its legs. I'm not sure if there are two phantasmagoric legs or it's just a cloud but the colors are a little bit distracting in the black version. Everything else is supah fine! =O

As for the rest, picking a Psychic instead was a good ideia, really! I never thought about it! I also enjoy the choosen abilities! =)
Thank you so much for picking my suggestion <3
That shiny tho, such a catch! o_o

Thank you so much!

I definitely agree the blue looks a bit off, although it was my intention to put some mystery on whether it had actual legs or a kind of cloud.
You see, the statues I saw all had this blue base with tiny legs painted on, so I thought I'd do some sort of hybrid while sticking to the ghost theme. Tbh, I'd have made that lower piece yellow like the beak because I think that'd look nicer, but I'd rather stick to the original colors most of the time, so I made it blue.

H e a p.

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Boxart Legendary: Prismagon. Lightning/Steel Type, Elemental Pokemon, Based of Zeus, Bahamut, And Prism Crystals. Descended into Garchomp.
Ability: When Drought, a Attack and Special Attack rose. Why? It's horns are triangular prism crystals, and when touching sunlight, it's horns will shine, meaning it will boost their power.

Last edited:
Back