• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accessing the backups section

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    How come I can't access the backups section on pokecommunity? what do i need to do to be able to access it?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Access the full backups section? Become an admin. A few backup forums are viewable to members, but those are mostly the archived get-together event forums (and I think that eventually those get changed to staff only after a certain period of time passes, though I'm not positive). Some more backup forums are available to moderators, even more are available to smods, but in order to view them all, you need to be an administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Adding on to what he said, there are also two other forums that can only be viewed by PC Supporters (users with italic blue usernames).

Also, you need to be active and contribute a certain area a lot to become a staff member.

Back