• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accessories

Years
  • I have to wear a watch on my left wrist and some kind of beaded/woven bracelet on the other. I've always had something on my arm so I feel weird without it, haha. And I have some wayfarer/aviator style sunglasses for driving and for being out in the sun.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Aside from earrings? I have an emerald ring I wear at all times. Also I throw on bracelets as well that match the main colors I wear day to day

Years
  • Most of the time I only wear my engagement and wedding rings. I usually don't bother with accessories. Otherwise my watch an vivofit with be. Rarely I'll wear earrings, necklaces or bracelets. I usually only wear them on special occasions.

I don't own casual/costume jewelry (not a fan of it), they're only pearls, gold and diamond.

...The first is my watch because I like being a master of time, not so much the way it looks. (In fact, I don't like the way watches look very much.) Keeping track of time is very important. Otherwise, it'll slip right through your fingers and next thing you know, it'll be three years later. By the way, I prefer digital watches. Practical, and I can't read analog ones because I have a learning disability.

But analogue watches are sooo pretty! This is mine.

Spoiler:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have to wear sunglasses on a daily basis. I'm light blind, you see. Other than that I don't wear any other accessories.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • well the only accessory i like to have with me is my watch. i dont really like to have sunglasses with me haha

Nakala Pri

Recently I've acquired an epic watch. =D But I do carry a hot pink scrunchy on my wrist so I can have a ponytail when-ev-ur. >B^) (im a stylsh babe)

Years
  • I wear a watch, my class ring, glasses, and a Pikachu necklace that I made from a keychain part and a chain. I'll soon be wearing this as well once it arrives. Oh, and I wear prescription sunglasses while driving when the sun is out, too.

Gosh that seems like a lot for a guy to be wearing lmao

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I really don't wear any accessories. Not even a watch, maybe sunglasses here and there. Used to wear a cross all the time when more religious. Not anymore though.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Recently I've acquired an epic watch. =D But I do carry a hot pink scrunchy on my wrist so I can have a ponytail when-ev-ur. >B^) (im a stylsh babe)

I also have a cool watch, I don't wear it much anymore though

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Eh, I have at least 30 wristbands, but I don't really wear them. The only accessory I wear is a watch, and I usually prefer digital watches over analog ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Glasses and contact lenses, every day. I wear former while at home, and latter outdoors. My eyesight isn't too great, and it's tough to be going through with things without them. Alongside, I also have a couple of bracelets; one's silver-colored, with other being light-ish gold. I don't put them on as often, but when I do, I try switching back and forth so they don't wind up being used unequally, haha.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The only thing I almost always wear is my hat. I currently have two hats. One is for when I work, since I get to wear a hat instead of a hair net, and it has your standard company logo on it, while the second one is a blue hat with a french horn on the front, both of them baseball caps. I almost always wear the latter when I'm not working, no matter what time of year it is, and several of my friends haven't seen me without a hat, haha.

I'll wear sunglasses if it's really sunny out, but other than that, I don't wear any other accessories. I used to wear a watch at all times, but that ran out of batteries and I don't have a small enough screwdriver to open it up and replace them. If I ever get around to doing that, I'll wear it again.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    The only accessory I like wearng is caps or hats. I have glasses but i dont do contacts well.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I've silver earrings/piercings which I wear 25/8. Aside from that, I own an analog watch, a shit ton of bracelets, and some sunglasses.
    I occasionally wear hats (mainly when it's piss cold) & my Jordan wristbands.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well back in my early to mid high school years (Freshman-Sophomore) I liked wearing rubber bracelets, but now I don't really have any accessory that I like

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I always wear my watch (that excludes in bed, under the shower, etcetera), because I want to be capable of knowing the time. When the battery dies or the band breaks and I cannot wear it functionally for the rest of the day, I notice myself a lot of times checking my left wrist looking for the time remembering I can't. The watch is just a simple watch not special in any kind, but I'm still very attached to it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yes I love accessories I always make sure I have mine with me everywhere I go
    here they are
    Spoiler:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Other than my earrings which I never take out I don't really wear a lot of accessories. Unless scarves are accessories because I'm a scarf girl and I wear a scarf almost every day (and I have quite the scarf collection) - But I actually own a lot of accessories, I just rarely use them, even when I'm going out to an event where I need to dress smartly I often forget to put anything on. My favourite necklace's chain broke recently though so I've been meaning to get a new chain and fix it.

I also love sunglasses, any excuse to put on my shades and I'll take it. Not that I have any shades because I sat on them and I can't find any nice ones for sale at this time of year. Sunglasses make me feel famous.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I don't wear any accessories at the moment but I have been thinking of getting my ears pierced. Might also get my nose done (septum).

Back