• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Account Deletion Request

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    I'm currently doing a purge of all my inactive accounts, and this one's up next on the chopping block. I read that this site prefers not to delete accounts since it creates holes in the content, but seeing how I haven't even logged into and posted anything from this account in about 10 years, I hope it won't be too much of a problem.

I'd also like to request a deletion of the account "G-Virus" for the same reason. That was my first account on here which has been abandoned longer than this account has, but I can't log back into it due to the email associated with it being long gone. I believe my first post on here from this account mentions I used to go by that name if you're looking for proof it's actually me.

Thanks in advance.

Back