• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Attorney Investigations!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
  • It came out just a little while ago.

Anyone get it? If so, having fun?

I think my answer is obvious.

8D

I can see you're enjoying it! (Your avatar and siggy screams it!!)

I don't have it yet, because I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up. And I pre-ordered HG/SS so that's a lot of money right there... I'll probably get it in a couple months. I hate waiting, but I'll make do with the YouTube videos for now!! EDGEY~!!! XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Looks good, but I dunno if I'm going to get it yet...>: I'm strapped for cash right now and some other games come first. But hopefully I nab it sometime within the next few months. XD I played the demo online and it was fun.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • I GOT IT YESTERDAY. *Tries to repress a squeal. Fails. Flails about.* I've had it pre-ordered since December (along with Pokemon SoulSilver), but was only able to pick it up two days after it's release.

I'm so in love with Kay. I think all the sidekicks (Maya, Ema, Trucy, Kay) are amazing. ...And Franziska, haha. I've loved her since day one.

I'm only on case three, though.

Back