• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Achoooo!! *sniffle*

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, do you have allergies? What kind are they? Seasonal? Food related? Other? Discuss various types of allergies in this thread~

For me, I have a slight allergy to anything that stings and flies (wasps, hornets, bees) and seasonal allergies too. My seasonal allergies have been bugging me a lot by gifting me this amazing stuffy nose. *rolls eyes* They usually bug me most during weather changes from cold to hot. I also have this little thing where when the weather changes that I break out a lot. :c Plus, all the pollen in the air is also something that triggers the stuffy nose as well. Dust can also trigger my allergies, which sucks because I live in a desert.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • peanuts, cashew and pistachios. i don't like cashews or pistachios but peanuts get to me because everyone seems to like them. the allergies basically rule out all south-east asian restaurants for me which sucks, as well as lots of nice looking desserts. but maybe it's better for my fitness lmao idk. unless i die.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I think I've gotten lucky because I don't have any allergies, what so ever, I'm as healthy as one can possibly be.
    However, both my sisters on the other hand, got allergies towards all kinds of things, one of them needs glasses and the other has hearing issues on one ear.

It's a bit odd how different siblings can be.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think I'm allergic to dust or something like that, as my nose runs every single morning for varying amounts of time. And it's been doing that for years.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't now. Seriously.

I have symptoms of allergies like phlegm, and sneeze more during the night time, so perhaps I have an allergy that only occurs during the night?

Years
  • I'm allergic to certain medicines, like some make me break out in rash.
    But as to seasonal allergies, I'm not sure really ^^

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm happy to say I'm not allergic to anything. I feel for people who are allergic to certain foods, especially if you were accustomed to it and over time you gained an allergy to that. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i have seasonal allergies mainly. i don't really do anything about it i just... suffer lol. i don't have any food allergies... besides lactose intolerance, but i don't think that counts pff

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I don't really have any allergies, but the pollen can bother me sometimes (like a headache, or sneezing) when it gets so bad where you can see it swirling in the air. That was the past two weeks, I'm hoping it's just about done....

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have allergies to either grass pollen or tree pollen. My nose will never stop running and I sneeze so many times that it's ridiculous. I've also been known to be allergic to certain plasters, too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I get seasonal allergies in both the spring and fall. I'm also allergic to bites from a couple of insects (swell up a lot, but don't go into shock or anything too serious), and I might have a mild peanut allergy. Fortunately, none of my allergies are life-threatening, but I do take allergy medications for the seasonal allergies.

Years
  • Just some mild nasal allergies that...come to think of it I haven't been bothered much by them lately, but are usually triggered by large amounts of dust present. There's a reason at one point I didn't like dusting much, I knew the moment I unsettled that dust I would be miserable the rest of the day.

There was one time that I thought I might actually have an allergy to cat fur - went away to live somewhere with no cats, came back home to my parents with their four cats and felt so bad whenever I did - but I guess exposing myself to that again helped because that hasn't bothered me in years.
    (And I have a cat, so it's not like I'm not encountering it at all.)

Back