• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] ACNH: Room Renovations - Holiday Edition!

pkmin3033

ACNH: Room Renovations - Holiday Edition!

ACNH: Room Renovations - Holiday Edition!

For many of us, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been a light in what has been an otherwise very dark year - a chance to get away from the stressors of reality by escaping to another, where we instead get to stress about our crafted items breaking, trying to catch Golden Trouts before the season ends, and trying to kick that one damn villager off our island paradise to make room for that other villager we hope we find on an island somewhere.

This Holiday Season is your chance to show your creativity - and your furniture collection - in the game in the first Room Renovations competition! Entering this is pretty simple: all you need to do is pick a room in your house and make it as festive as possible! Use all of your decorating skills and sense of style to create a festive-themed masterpiece in your own home.

Don't celebrate Christmas? Pick an end-of-year festival of your choice, we're inclusive of all things here. Just to be clear, you may only enter ONE room of your house into the competition. You can, of course, decorate your entire house and terraform your island if it suits you, but to keep things as even as possible, only one room will be accepted as an entry.

Even if you haven't picked up the game in a while, why not give it a try? Simply post a screenshot (or multiple screenshots as you require) of your decked-out festive room in this thread to enter. If you've never done this before, see this guide for details. If for whatever reason you would prefer not to upload screenshots, any photographic evidence would be fine, or you can ask me to visit your island and I will take screenshots of your room for you to be uploaded here - just drop me a PM and we'll work something out! I promise not to cut down your trees or dig holes around your villager's houses

There will be Nook Miles Ticket prizes for the winner and runner-up of a currently unspecified amount*, and maybe a few other valuable gifts for participants as well! The deadline for entries is Sunday 20th November, after which we will have a short voting period between the entrants and announce the winner on Christmas--sorry, I mean, Toy Day!

*I just need to dust off my own copy of the game and find out how much I have and what I can afford to lose, as this is all coming out of my own pocket xD

Last edited:
    Back