• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC's Banner Shop

Likie my banners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    meh... why not? okay, i can make banners/sigs, EDIT: now i make avatars. so just tell me the dimensions in INCHES or PIXELS and what images you want on it (please supply the image, you don't have to but please do), the text, and the kind of background you want. oh, and for the avatars, i'll usually do 100x100 pix, but if you want something bigger or smaller, just specify. ^o^
    AC's Banner Shop

AC's Banner Shop

AC's Banner Shop

The last two i made in 5 min for fun XD, the first one i made for myself.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    did you even read what i wrote? i even wrote in caps...
    okay, i can make banners/sigs, but NOT avatars
    and talking_suicune, if you could get me an image of Suicune with a black background, that'd be great, i can't find anything i can work with, as Suicune's colors are very light and hard to define the background.

Last edited:

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    THe first one it looks great, but the other two i don't know what to say.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well kyo, i said that the other 2 i made just for fun, i didn't even try, but you'd know that if you read my post wouldn't you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    good job so far ^_^ i gotta request k i want a banner like the "sample banner" exept with an all green backroung like my sig and make it say Tyranitar Dude with a tyranitar on it o and 468x108 pixels thanx

Sawyer

���
    Years
    here's your's JillValentine-
    AC's Banner Shop

and your's Tyranitar_dude-
    AC's Banner Shop

If you could, a little rep would be appreciated... especially Jill's, that took me a while to get the brush i wanted to do the grass... but they were all done from scratch, and then the images were added...

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    could I have a banner plz? yours r awsome!!!!

name: Salamence Master
    picture: can you make it so it shows a close up pic of Salamence and Dragonite?
    background color: Silver

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    K i have a request, i wanna banner, orange and red mixed backround, heres the link
    https://www.nintendo.com/screenshot...d=m-Game-0000-1699&gallerytype=artworkgallery and just have the top part of Samus in the banner where the gun is and up, and in text put TD, 340x120 pixels
    thanx
    now i have another request this time a avy 100x100 pixels , just take the head, and use it as the avy, put TD on it in text, o yeah same color backround, and here's the link https://www.nintendo.com/screenshot...d=m-Game-0000-1699&gallerytype=artworkgallery

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    WHOA!! OMFFFGOMFFG, thats totally awesome thanx ! w00t *gives rep*

Sawyer

���
    Years
    I think i'm gonna add another catergory for the request sheet, i want to know if you want special effects on the letters (i can do Emboss, engrave, shiny letters, shadow etc.)

Dittochu

oops...
    Years
    Woah nice banners!
    Do you think you could do one for me. heres the link:
    AC's Banner Shop
    Can you have the banner size the same as Tyranitar_Dude's samus banner. background: mixed black background if you can do that. if not, blueish background and have it say Dittochu with the same font as your acmanga banner.
    thanks in advance!

-Dc

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    okay... done, that one was a little tough to make... with the heads, the white part around them had to be erased for the background to show up, but i couldn't use the magic eraser, because the top of their heads are white. i had to do it manually XD
    https://www.SkyCache.com/img/DT.png

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    hey ACmagna can u make me a banner???since im on a different comp. i can give u a rep.if u make me this kingdom hearts banner.
    Pics:a pic of a soldier heartless.
    TEXT:heartless feed on the darkness of hearts....
    there the darkness themselves...
    i am the darkness.....
    background:a pic of a wierd purple,blue,black swirling vortex.
    pixals:430x120
    thanx ill give u da rep when u agree on making me it.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    mmkay, that sounds good, but since i've never played Kingdom Hearts, can you explain to me who "a soldier heartless is"? it would help if you just provided a good sized it image. thx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back