• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action moving sprites

Years
    here is 1 requst complete.
    hope you like it.
    bloodjade
    zephyrplusle
    Action moving sprites

sorry there was abit of stuff up
    carvanha dragon

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    well if it's okay, can I have a animation?
    well, an espeon is just sleeping, and a blazeikin and ~Enu~ come by and laugh at it. espeon wakes up and uses phykick on blazekin so it flys and spins in circles in the sky. ~Enu~ calls a snorunt, and snorunt freezes espeon and blazeikin falls from the sky, lands from the ground, picks it self up, and uses flamethower on the frozen espeon.

this is ~Enu~
    Action moving sprites

Years
    ok sorry every one i forgot to tell you this animation site is over i might do trainer cards or eggs anyway just find my many other threads till next time.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    link1000, the next time you make a request thread, please be sure to include three examples of your work in the first post, as per the forum rules.

Since you have said you have finished with this thread I shall close it to prevent it from being needlessly bumped - if you ever wish it to be re-opened, PM me and I will do so, just as long as it is within a month from now. Thanks! :)

*locks*
    --FG

Back