• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Code Shop v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodske

Rodske
    Years
    Emerald Wallpaper

Hello Everybody!! Sorry for double postin but I needed 15 post to place an URL. Well, I was surfing on the net and find this interesting page to make your own custom Wallpaper for Pokémon Emerald... It's in Spanish... so If you don't know spanish use the google language tool to find out the meaning. anyway here's the link

https://www.filb.de/?site=games/gba/emerald/word

It ask you for your Trainer ID and then It gives you a lot of letters. You must give this pharse to the old man in Rustboro who ask you for a phrase to make his daugther laugh. Then It Gives you the Wallpaper. It's not an Action Replay cheat, but It's fun and I hope that all of you enjoy It.

Mysticryu

Poke General
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 12, 2006
    No more shadows

Hi, is there a code to instantly open the heart of a pokemon? The process is very long and a code would be nice. Trying to purify Lugia by opening the hearts of other pokemon but using scents is taking way too long. Thanks!

Oh, this is for the US version, forgot to mention that.

Last edited:

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Mysticryu said:
    Hi, is there a code to instantly open the heart of a pokemon? The process is very long and a code would be nice. Trying to purify Lugia by opening the hearts of other pokemon but using scents is taking way too long. Thanks!

I haven't played XD, but in Colosseum, there's a code for infinite time flutes. Could you use that?

Also, I tried the Old Sea Chart trick, too. I have the Old Sea Chart in my key items bag, but I have no clue how to get to Faraway Island. Is there a way at all?

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    simonnumbers-edit button!

NO MORE REQUESTS! I'm not making any more codes untill all the previous ones are finished.

If you request and I havent posted the codes, your request will.be.ignored.

OLD SEA CHART AND OTHER TICKETS- When you talk to who ever is supposed to take you...they don't take you? You're on your own with that. Maybe the wireless thing will work, I dunno. I have no idea. But unless you have an AR/GS for your GBA...I don' know.

There is no code for instant purifying.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Maverick PK said:
    OLD SEA CHART AND OTHER TICKETS- When you talk to who ever is supposed to take you...they don't take you? You're on your own with that. Maybe the wireless thing will work, I dunno. I have no idea. But unless you have an AR/GS for your GBA...I don' know.

That's the problem... I don't know who to talk to for the Old Sea Chart.

Simon94906156

Gnarly
    Years
    Hi Maverick PK. Its me once again

Don't worry I don't request anymore codes I would just like you to know that I am in desperate need for these codes so can you post them as soon as possible and i'm sorry if i'm putting pressure on you.

Thanks alot.One more thing, how long does it usually take you to do approximately 10 codes, SORRY I just really want to know how long i have to wait for. Please let me know and again I don't mean to put pressure on you. Thankyou. I will leave you alone now

Last edited:

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    someone1939 said:
    That's the problem... I don't know who to talk to for the Old Sea Chart.
    I dunno who it is...the guy in Slateport who runs the ship maybe?

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Daaaaang... then I wonder if the other tickets will work... oh well. You might as well try, right? It's not that hard to make the codes, is it? (I hope I'm not sounding like an ignorant loser.)

Simon94906156

Gnarly
    Years
    Hi Maverick again

Sorry to bother you but I would just like to know if your'e almost done making my 10 codes for xd uk. Don't worry i'm not trying to rush you but I would really like to know how long I have to wait(I hope I'm not sounding greedy) Can you please reply as soon as you get this message! Anyways thanks again!

I'm in desperate need!!!

rodske

Rodske
    Years
    Simonnumbers, be patient... the boy said that they'll be around tomorrow... ther'e not easy to make, each code takes about half hour to make... and he has other stuff to do. be patient

Simon94906156

Gnarly
    Years
    Hi rodske!

STOP!!!.........calling me simonnumbers............anything but that! Oh! about me asking alot about those codes............ok...ok I'll admit i'm impatient and i'm really sorry if i'm being rude, ungrateful, greedy etc. ok this is extrem(e)ly random, I don't know why i'm telling you this, I guess its because you're telling me i'm impatient. One other thing, does this site have issues or something because sometimes my computer sez we can't find the pokemon community site etc. Reply if you know. Would you also be able to send a message to maverick for me because he never replies to me.(I thinks he doesn't like me very much because I nag) Just ask him if he's almost finished the codes, That would be awesome if you could and again I don't want to sound ungrateful and greedy!!!!

Sorry about the long message. It probably doesn't make much sense either.

Thankyou!

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Don't be silly, I just haven't been able to get to this place. The codes should be done, sometime later today...

And each code doesn't take 1/2 hour. I'm just terribly lazy :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    I have a question before I request: Can you equip the Pokemon with items such as Mystic Ticket and Old Sea Chart, or just the regular items?

Last edited:

rodske

Rodske
    Years
    Equip Items

Well Legend Killer, Technically you can't equip Key Items to pokémon... the cheats first make the key Item acts as a normal Item, but as soon as you de-attach them they became Un-attachable items. But It seems you need to activathe the Event Flag in the game... Maybe with my theories of use Mystery Gift with the Wireless adapter works. If not then we must find another way. And Simon, sorry for calling you like that, I was just playing. I'm really sorry.

IcyLugia

Thief
    Years
    Maverick,have you forgotten about the IV/EV code I requested?I haven't been on Pokecommunity since June 13,so don't flame me if you responded about it.I checked the recent pages,but I may have skipped it if you did respond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back