• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Code Shop V.3 (Final Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The code worked great! Thank you so much, it still says its from a distant land, but i can live with that; at least I don't have those strange characters for an OT :D. That sucks though about the ability thing. This forum rocks!

EDIT: xd us. oh yeah, and can you (if you can) give me the raw data for the pokemon level, and item held? I have everything pretty much besides those. thank you in advance

EDIT: and also, not to be repetitive, but what do the hidden power things do? what is their porpose?

Last edited:

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    The hidden power codes change IVs to a set number. Since what type and strength Hidden Power is, is determined by the IV's, I beleive the codes make it the highest potential strength of a type. Not sure though.

As for the raw data, no, I can't, it should say in my first post, that I will not give out my source material.
    At least, it should, It was a rule in the last 2 shops. Ah there it is.
    Also, I am NOT giving out my code materials, they are in multiple files scattered about my computer, and some of the XD codelists have gone missing.
    If you've found the other stuff in the past, then really, you shouldn't need me to give it to you.

Years
  • OK i understand. I just have about all the other raw data (evs, party and box slot modifiers, move modifiers for party and box, and stats.) and those (the item held, and lvl modifier) seem to be the only things missing and they are nowhere to be found. Thank you for your help and patience.

You rock dude.

EDIT: (again) anyway, can you give me a code xd us for pokemon slot 1 lvl 60, 70, and 80 (each seperate codes)? ty

Last edited:

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Pokemon in Slot 1 is:
    Lvl60
    W2TQ-16FU-V1DXU
    MZPP-RJZT-C6PVF

Lvl70
    BC2V-EY9R-E09HJ
    N7WV-B1GC-33JMJ

Lvl80
    FD00-FJ58-EP58T
    4GKD-G8YA-Q8QBH

Years
  • thank you so much, ill try these when i get home.

EDIT: oh yeah and i tried that shiny code a couple posts up...no good. just fyi.

umm...ok for some reason (this is the 3rd time its happened '2 times yesterday and just now') my ar memory card wipes itself or somthing. i have no clue why can anyone help me? i have to backup everything on my other card. ty

EDIT:ok, the codes dont work. I have triple checked the spelling, and not one of them have worked (the lvl modifiers).

Last edited:

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Sometimes the codes get a little weird during encryption.
    try these
    Lvl60
    511G-YPJQ-13W9X
    MZPP-RJZT-C6PVF

Lvl70
    3KFM-C179-MN1ZX
    N7WV-B1GC-33JMJ

Lvl80
    123K-CKWB-Z3C3W
    4GKD-G8YA-Q8QBH

matt- Ok, question regarding your code, did you want a code that made the pokemon in the second slot, the exact same as the 1st slot? IE A duplicator?
    Or two codes. One for SLOT 1 and one for SLOT 2, with the same moves, pokemon, iv's etc?

Years
  • Sometimes the codes get a little weird during encryption.
    try these
    Lvl60
    511G-YPJQ-13W9X
    MZPP-RJZT-C6PVF

Lvl70
    3KFM-C179-MN1ZX
    N7WV-B1GC-33JMJ

Lvl80
    123K-CKWB-Z3C3W
    4GKD-G8YA-Q8QBH

matt- Ok, question regarding your code, did you want a code that made the pokemon in the second slot, the exact same as the 1st slot? IE A duplicator?
    Or two codes. One for SLOT 1 and one for SLOT 2, with the same moves, pokemon, iv's etc?

the second option please (still working on proper shiny code)
    also can you point me in the direction of a GC ar code type document?

ps sorry for late reply

Years
  • Hey i was wondering, if there was a code that can create a pokemon. i dont care how, i just need some random pokemon so i dont have to keep catching more and more to replace them with whatever. maybe a duplicator or something. thanks.

US XD

Enabler (Must Be On For All Following Codes!)
    13TA-BE2U-ZBC22
    PRXE-36DF-YVU6X
    AHBU-QZ0E-YBBMX
    TNP0-Y7JU-GJ1DJ
    2V7Y-95GJ-VCBUB
    JTC1-1V5W-NPY0Y
    RC51-U2ZE-5P1YE
    Q1E7-DGZ7-BJGEC

Make Pokemon 1 Shiny (Press Z+R)
    02JP-D1NC-740VU
    MUKF-T6AB-2R9KF
    NHHC-G692-0HD6V
    HVG0-7BKQ-1XBVA
    NHHC-G692-0HD6V
    W2R0-NM57-Y1RZY
    P7T7-CDVZ-DE2KF
    E5JZ-Y96K-BGZP2
    HVG0-7BKQ-1XBVA
    UQ00-Y0FE-UHXME

hey i dont understand matt, what you are trying to do lol, but this shiny code you posted earlier worked just fine. are you just trying to simplify it or what?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey i was wondering, if there was a code that can create a pokemon. i dont care how, i just need some random pokemon so i dont have to keep catching more and more to replace them with whatever. maybe a duplicator or something. thanks.

hey i dont understand matt, what you are trying to do lol, but this shiny code you posted earlier worked just fine. are you just trying to simplify it or what?

oh... I didn't make that code. the code im making is for when Mavrick compiles the code he could make them shiny without need of 15+ extra lines (only 1 or 2 :D)

ps I posted a duplicator code earlyer

Years
  • Well thats ok i get the just of it. hey i have a question (and i dont know if its against any rules or anything, and if it is i will edit it out if nessesary) but do any of you know how to port codes? ive been trying to get this one code ported from the pal version to ntsc.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Matt- oh I see, your trying to find a shiny code in the pokemon data itself, like how I do my move and item mods? If so, I know where you're going here. PM me the details so as to not clutter the thread.

linx_s- I somewhat do, depending on the code, most of my codes are ported from the Japanese version.
    Also, there is no code to "create" pokemon, you have to overwrite one for my codes to work. Or, (I think this is in the first post, can't recall) I could make you a PokeSpot modifier to catch what you want.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I'm just wondering has anyone's game data been permanently ruined in ANY way from using codes that came from Action replay?

Years
  • Well, Actually a long long time ago, my game data was erased on my ruby, firered, leafgreen, emerald version due to the action replay malfunctioning. but that was only because I got mad at the game and I pulled the cartrige out before Turning it off... and then It broke the AR...my 3rd one...that month... (I accidently washed the other 2) life sucked then, and I made a pact that I would never get an AR for the GBA again. Also, my metroid prime save on the gamecube, along with everyother save on my 200+ block mem card was deleted because i had to many codes activated on my AR... I was at like 80% to, I just watched tv the rest of the day. and later realized that the other mem card, my action replay mem card, diddn't save at all after that.

EDIT: oh and sup maverik, how is that file working for ya?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I prefer Wiird to Argc because wiird is more stable. ar overrites important data in memory (Apploader) if too many codes are on, unlike wiird/gecko OS because it has a set max amount of lines

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I just got the new AR for the DSi and I'm trying to use the 90 of all TMs code. It says to press UP+L+R but idk when.

Also does anyone have a code to make my Party Pokemon have all 31 IVs.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • hmm.. i make gba and ds codes for the ar and gameshark. How do you make them on the other games? what programs do you use for this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2009
    thankx maverick for all your effort man put do you think it's possible to make a pokespot modifier pokemon codes. um... coz i've searching some websites lately, found some codes put but nothing worked proberly.

could i plz get some codes for pokemon xd us for:

blazkin lv70 (sky uppercut,blazekick,focus punch,fire punch)

sceptile lv70( leaf blade,hyper beam,solar beam,earthquake)

swampert lv70(take down,muddy water,earthquake,blizzard)

mewtwo lv 70(physis,future sight,focus punch,shadow ball)

raiko lv70(thunder,hyper beam,thunderbolt,iron tail)

tyranitar lv70(thrash,earthquake,hyper beam,dragon claw)

thanx

Last edited:

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Wow, I really should have paid more attention to this, huh.

matt - I have no idea on how to even use wiird.

fl14 - Judging by the content of your post, you are referring to the DS games, unfortunately I only do codes for the 2 GC games.

white x hunter - Could you go back to the first page and update your request according to guidelines please, you've left out a bit of information. And I think I can do Pokespot modifiers, but I'll have to see if I still have those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back