• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Action Replay Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    The cheat named "hero dancing?" i believe thats the animation that plays when you climb a ladder.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Tried this on my SoulSilver, Max Money didnt work.
    My HeartGold won't be touched by any. HeartGold is my Legit gaming.

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Don't really recommend using those, a friend of mine used 100% catch rate code on lugia, went for dinner then when he came back his save file was corrupted. Scary stuffs.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    have fun giving your ds a virus and ruining HGSS

the AR don't work like that and it doesn't just "ruin ur game" (though it would be an epic win on part of the devs if it did). And you can have fun when you lose the Platinum game that contained the only event Arceus you could get before release day. =/ We have reasons too!

Also, a bunch of those codes appear pretty benign. Changing what people call you in-game, sprite switching, backlight control?
    It's not the devil's work quite yet.

Mewchu

Pokemon Geneticist
    Years
  • AR Codes

If you want AR codes that won't hurt your game, PM me. I've been playing PkMn since they first hit our shores back in the day, and I do a good deal of code-writing these days, and if I can't do it, I know people who can. But please be specific with what you need. Being vague is where problems in coding arise.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hmm. This thread quickly went out of action, and AR stuff could always be looked for in emulation/google/via PMing that person there. =P Seeing I doubt activity would continue here, and that AR codes isn't really fitting for the HGSS section anyways, closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back