• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I have some questions about my Action Replay. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain or Memories and I want to use some codes. Now there are no KH: CoM codes on the AR right now. I was wondering if I can just use the add a game/cheat thing? If so how do I add in the codes. I was looking up some codes and I found these:

Inf Health In Battle
    a68179bf
    2d550dc1
    6ea0d147
    4af41694
    c198aaf6
    06e11d84
    1a40afc6
    9ab37e75
    1e27d83b
    bbfb6923

Now do I have to put in all those numbers of no? Can anyone help me?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    if it was gameshark, you'd just punch in the stuff. that's what i did for some pokemon cheats and also when i helped my friend enter in loads of cheats for a game. w/e the cheat, just go to "add cheat"(or w/e AR's is) and punch it in, it SHOULD work.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Do I have to punch in all those numbers?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them, yes, as tedious as it sounds(i punched in a 23 line code for my friend once...)

Back