• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Act's Sprite Workshop--

Ty-dy

Mew and Jirachi fan
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Ty-dy said:
    ^
    |
    |
    Can I have a chao of it and this and this----->
    Act's Sprite Workshop--

and this one ----->
    Act's Sprite Workshop--
    Can I have overworlds too

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    Could I have a Perappu chao like those other ones that have a ball above them and a Perappu pokedoll aka pokemon doll @_@

Hun, can you please stop asking for things that it says nowhere I will do? I'll edit a chao-ball into the sprite, but I don't do dolls. I only do what it says on the front page.

Everyone else, yep, I'll have your stuff done sometime tomorrow or Saturday :)

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    can i have evil pichu, aggron, salamance, deoxys and metagross

I'd apprciate if you could both read the front page and choose two of those, as I have both a life and a lot of requests right now.

Here are the other two chao and the larvitar:

Act's Sprite Workshop--
    Act's Sprite Workshop--
    Act's Sprite Workshop--

I tried to edit the chao thing in, but you're hosting it on your own, which means... i can't. So here's the new image:

Act's Sprite Workshop--

FYI, you don't have to re-upload these things. o.o;; And please, *try* not to be too spammy.

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Great chaos, Act! And the Larvitar is pretty good too! Keep up the good work!

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    Eig, I'm working on Moon, just FYI. The aggron-smoochum creature is giving me hard time. I keep getting the sprites together and staring at them x( I can't figure out what to do.

And yup, I'll do pikachu and deoxys.

Ty-dy

Mew and Jirachi fan
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Ty-dy said:
    ^
    |
    |
    Can I have a chao of it and this and this----->
    Act's Sprite Workshop--

and this one ----->