• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam.'s Trade Hut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
Years
  • Adam.'s (Generation 5) Trade Hut

Adam.'s Generation 5 Trade Hut

Rules:
    • I do not accept hacked Pokemon nor do I offer them.
    • Please keep your posts to the topic, abiding to Pokecommunity rules.
    • Please be patient and polite while trading.
    • If I do not accept your offer, don't take it as a chance to lay a grudge and start attacking me.
    • You may post an offer her but further conversation into the trade should (really) be carried on through Private/ Visitor Messages to me.
    • Please, have fun using this thread and trading!
    White List of Traders:

Spoiler:

Black List of Traders:

Spoiler:

Pokemon I am offering to trade:

Spoiler:

Please note that this list is subject to change as certain Pokemon may be traded, evolved or increase in Level.
    Please also note that if you would like additional information on certain Pokemon, just ask via this thread or through Private/Visitor Messages.

Pokemon I want from trades:

Spoiler:

Please note that this list is subject to change a certain Pokemon may be received through trades or I may want new Pokemon.

Friend Code:

My Friend Code: 0475-6963-5283
    Character Name: Adam

Ending Message:

Thank you for taking your time to view and read my thread and I do hope that we can trade soon. If you have any comments or advice you would like to give I would be grateful for your co-operation. I do hope that his thread lasts for lots of users to enjoy. Happy trading!

Last edited:

~{Metal~Ridley}~

Corrupted........
    Years
  • hey i got a gible with stats
    lv1 6 5 5 5 6

i dont realy know if its good or not i can make eggs with it aswell xD

and i dont realy know what to trade it for lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    What would you want for your Zerkrom and Reshiram? I really need both of them ASAP. I can offer whatever is in my trade thread.

Adam.

Years
  • hey i got a gible with stats
    lv1 6 5 5 5 6

i dont realy know if its good or not i can make eggs with it aswell xD

and i dont realy know what to trade it for lol

To be honest, I'm not fussy about the Gible's stat's so the one you have will be fine. Hmm... Would the Servine I have be okay for this trade?

What would you want for your Zerkrom and Reshiram? I really need both of them ASAP. I can offer whatever is in my trade thread.

I'm sorry but, there isn't a Pokemon I am really that interested to trade my Reshiram and Zekrom from your thread.

In addition to this I am making updates to the first thread:

Giratina has been obtained and is no longer wanted.
    Lugia has been traded and is no longer available.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Hey adam its me meta ridley my account is lost (i can log into my email) so i made a new account anyway do you got any kanto starter?

Adam.

Years
  • Hey adam its me meta ridley my account is lost (i can log into my email) so i made a new account anyway do you got any kanto starter?

I don't have any Kanto Starters. Sorry to dissapoint. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    ok i added u and im the room is there something im meant to do ? lol i neva done this on white before

Adam.

Years
  • ok i added u and im the room is there something im meant to do ? lol i neva done this on white before

Well, it's the same as in Generation 4, really.
    Anyway, we've made the trade so thank you so much for your help and I hope you enjoy the Servine as I will cherish my new Gible.

In addition, I have made adjustments to the main post:

Gible has been obtained and is no longer wanted.
    Servine has been traded and is no longer available.

I have also added my Friend Code details to the post to make it accesible to traders.

Years
  • What do you want for your japanese ditto, you can perhaps check out my trade thread to see if there is something that you like :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back