• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Whatever! Industries are proud to present...

Credit to Signomi for the cover.

I have to start again now! I hope you all realise this took me ages to get back up so you better appreciate that by not spamming please!

This comic revolves around Adam (Me) as a Pokemon Master, and my apprentice Timmy (New trainer).

Chapter 1 The Adventure begins...
    Chapter One: Episode One: Part One
    Chapter One: Episode Two: Part One
    Chapter One: Episode Two: Part Two
    Chapter One: Episode Three: Part One
    Chapter One: Episode Three: Part Two
    Chapter One: Episode Four: Part One
    Chapter One: Episode Four: Part Two

Chapter 2 The Unstoppable Interdimensional Being.
    Chapter Two: Episode One: Part One
    Chapter Two: Episode One: Part Two
    Chapter Two: Episode One: Part Three

Chapter 3 The race across the Universe
    Chapter Three: Episode One: Part One
    Chapter Three: Episode One: Part Two
    Chapter Three: Episode One: Part Three
    Chapter Three: Episode One: Part Four
    Chapter Three: Episode One: Part Five
    Chapter Three: Episode Two: Part One
    Chapter Three: Episode Two: Part Two
    Chapter Three: Episode Three: Part One
    Chapter Three: Episode Three: Part Two

Chapter Four The End
    Chapter Four: Episode One: Part One

Movie One A Christmas caper.
    Part One
    Part Two
    Part Three
    Part Four
    Taster!

Sprites I have so far...

Saga 2: The School of Wonders

The new cover by Dash.
    Sprites I have so far...

hehe! School uniforms...
    Chapter One: You don't want to be late on your first day of School!
    Chapter One: Episode One: Part Two
    Chapter One: Episode Two: Part One
    Chapter one: Episode Two: Part Two

Movie 2 Pokemon Mysterious dungeon

Part One
    Part Two
    Part Three

Coming soon... Well not now anyway.
    Chapter One: If this is the future, then I have a Mankey on my butt.
    Chapter One: Episode One: Part Two
    Chapter One: Episode One: Part Three
    Sprites I have so far...

A Pokemon that will appear in Saga 3 his name is Lavalord and I found him as a Fakemon on PokemonZeo.com and I thought he'd be cool for the comic.

Fan Comics
    Mew's powers by Kyogre Trainer
    Miror B's return by Space Guard 06
    Death Match by Luke

Birthday Comics
    Adam's B'day 22nd April

Behind the Scenes Comics by Adamski148
    Behind the Scenes at Whatever! Industries: Intro.

Fanart
    Signomi fanart by Signomi
    Timmy fanart by Signomi
    Adam fanart by Signomi
    KT fanart by Signomi
    More Signomi fanart by Signomi
    Stephen fanart by Stephen
    More Adam fanart by Stephen
    Holly/Hollie/Chrissie fanart by Stephen
    Even More Signomi fanart by Stephen
    More Timmy fanart by Stephen
    Dash fanart by Zephyr Plusle
    Ultimate Latios fanart by KT

Ze Rules
    1. Don't spam, leave it for PM.
    2. If you have something to say to someone but it has nothing to do with the comic, then leave it to PM will ya.
    3. Don't swear, the amount of times I have to ask people to do this...
    4. If you want to say something about the comic but you can't think of anything out of the character limit don't bother with it!

Credit
    Coronis: for his pokespecial sprites & spritesheets.
    Blazin' Espio: For his student cards.
    Chazzy: For his overworlds.
    Draginis: For the Jovi sprites.
    and everyone who asked to be in the comic, you made all this possible.

My Timetable (or when you can expect me online)

Reasons Why My Threads Were Closed (Please read)
    Cowrie said:
    The amount of spam in this thread is starting to astound me.

As this thread was already on its final warning, it will now be closed.

If another thread is made about this comic, please keep the spam posts out of it. That includes off-topic posts (which really do need to be kept to PMs) and posts that try to bypass the minimum character post limit.

*closed*
    Signomi said:
    Sorry, Adam. But judging by the time taken for you to post your reply after I have made mine, and edit it for me to acknowledge the fact that you did, indeed, pay attention to my warning. I believe you've just blown your thread's last chance.

Now, before I close this, I'd like to remind a certain number of you of 3 rules in which has been constantly broken in this thread:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The PokeCommunity Rules
    You cannot swear or censor bypass. You cannot try and make out a swear word in manners such as d@mn, etc. Asterisking (*****ing) counts as censor bypassing as well.

No spamming. Please do not make posts with little relevance to the current topic or that are devoid of content.

Post minimums: 25 characters, 4 words. All of your post must contain at least 25 characters and at least four words. There are no exceptions.

And for these charges, this will lead to this thread's closure.

~Closed

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    It's a real shame your old comic got shut down, keep up the good work and let me tell everyone who posts in this thread: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM!!! Or it will get closed again

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Thanks for your kind words Chris. As I said in the first post and Space Guard 06 said in his post DO NOT SPAM! Now I will get to work on my new episode.

Years
    I trust that you'll manage this thread. Remember:

No going offtopic (talking about things other than what is related to the comic)
    No spamming. (flaming, posting pointlessly, etc. Will not be tolerated)
    No bypassing the character limit. (No exceptions, those who have done so in the other thread: you know who you are, the character limit is there for a reason, it's not to be abused by other members)

You are in charge of your own thread, just because I happen to be the mod here doesn't mean that you do not take any responsibility of the content anybody talks about in your thread. If it breaks any rules, it shall receive warnings. By making this thread, you are to accept that you will take full control over it. I shall check on it periodically to make sure no rule breaking goes on in here.

This is your first warning, and hopefully your last. Pay close attention to the very last posts made by Cowrie and I in your former threads and keep them in mind at all times.

Good luck with your thread, and comic.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Thanks Signomi, so now I will get to work the good thing about my comic is I never need Spriters Resource for my maps I make my maps so even when Spriters Rresource does pack up I can still carry on. Oh I've just noticed something on my first post the cover made by Dash isn't there oops, I'll put it up now.
    Edit: Yeah SGO6 you can, I trust you have my overworlds? If not PM me and I'll give you them.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I made you overworlds remember?
    Shall I tell you the basic storyline or should I keep it a suprise?
    BTW, are you going to continue your behind the scenes seires? The intro was amazing and I really want to see another eppy

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    NO, don't use them, I don't really like those ones, I'm not saying they aren't good they are but they were my first sprite sheet and they're pretty old so use my current one unless you're making a comic of the old series...?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    *Sigh* thats two threads gone Im just getting let down I mean I know we try and keep on topic so Adam is there a way to block people from posting here so no spam will come?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    If there is I don't know about it, this comic has got me so many friends most of these friends decide to SPAM so much it ends up with my thread being closed it's painful. *shakes head*

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Ok,you should say it in your first post and also you should add the Final posts in your 2 older threads the ones cowerie and signomi did in a quote that way people should know then

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Ok 1 thing remember not to rush your eppies go at your pace coz some times RL say things like "Common Adam it doesnt take that long to make 1 mesly 3 panel comic."(No offence to him its just an example)

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    That's why I end up rushing them, I will go at my own pace, if you rush me it'll make shoddy slipshod work I'm sorry if it takes ages but that's not my fault.

Years
    Adam_148 said:
    If there is I don't know about it, this comic has got me so many friends most of these friends decide to SPAM so much it ends up with my thread being closed it's painful. *shakes head*

Adam, don't think you yourself never took part in the spam. Don't put the blame on them only.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Yea you own pace is what people have to put up with because they can ethir have a badly done 6 panel comic or a 3 panel interesting comic with good pictures
    and signomi is quite right i can name 2 peices of spam you did in the last thread
    1.You talking about going to see walace and gromit the curse of the ware rabbit
    2.Going to doncaster dome for swimming

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back