• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    I could do that sig animation right now if you guys want

EDIT:
    Okay I did it, the only thing I change is the last thing, instead of join and I changed the title rom Adamski to Adam 148. I didn't change anything else, but I could change the speed?

Last edited:

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Hmm, the mixture of Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon Dungeon, doesn't look to good. But it is interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next and how they're gonna leave...

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Nice comic adam. Shane about your old thread. Lest try and keep Spam to a minimum in this thread okay?
    Keep them coming adam
    Your friend
    SG

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Will do Cap'n, and as my comic may be a while due to *coughcomputermalfunctionscough* I will show you what I have made of my new character sheet:

So far no overworlds, but I can do them in minutes

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Well, Im back and well the eppy...Its uh ok but I dont thing you should of mixed those sprite styles thats all i have to say...

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yeah, mixing those sprites was a bad idea anyway... Glad to see your back, and instead of doing an actual eppy I'm going to do a Part 2 of the previous one.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    keep this thread going Adam! I can't wait for the next eppy. Don't go off topic (Opps!) anyone or this comic will not returning! Adam even said that.
    Good luck
    SG06

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Thanks SG06. Some people better start posting or this thread will just die. In case you haven't noticed the Pokemon Delta Species symbol is on there cos I felt like doing it. Also I have a Hover board thing which is great,cos now I can just edit my sprites to look like they're on it, anyone can use it no credit needed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    *sigh* Yet again one of your threads are dieing *gives a full restore* Looks like people only really post much if theres new comics

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hi guys sorry no new eppy this week, but I thought I'd treat you with a little thingermajig, it's a new set of Lucario Overworlds (I've done the front walking sprites) here are the Overworlds:

Edit: I also have a Manafi overworld :

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Good overworlds adam. Hope new eppy comes out soon. Getting bored withthe current ones (Reading them over and over again)
    Good luck
    SG

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yay, a post! FINALLY! And here are some ancient Pokemon! The forbidden Five, they shall appear soon:

They need sprites we have names, they are in this order (left to right on the image): Crimlain, Dalonti, Shaalt, Friglur, and Keronti.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back