• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    go on to the first page, right, click on the name of the comic and read it in order, then... STOP SPAMMING UNTIL YA HAV SOMETHIN USEFUL TO SAY YA TWAT.
    next eppy up later

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back. I want to thank all of you for making the banners for me wanting back. So what's been going on? Did you get my MT sprite adam?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah, I did, MT, I asked the Administrator to try and get you back! So I guess we can take these banners out of our sigs, oh MT in this saga there is gonna be a tourney, but before that, when we get to the school, we get a rare and/or powerful pokemon

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Allright Woot! Woot! We'll I got some Sprites that I've been working on. I can PM you it later. If you want to use it of course.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    hey mt your back! whoo hoo did you see the banners wanting you back
    so whell adam ive sent the region to you now

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Thanks but please if you want to talk about my banning PM me instead of spamming adams thread. Okay Adam as soon as I finish the sprite i'll give it to you. Nice first eppy BTW

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam do want to know the ages of our charecters coz it might help out in the comic some time
    coz you know i wouldent be 10 and be in high school coz that would make the comic complicated

i might of spelled some thing wrong dont blame me

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well actually I don't need ages, cos you start as a first year when you are 9 but you don't get a free pokemon. you have to get that when you are a 2nd year

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    kygore trainer said:
    Adam do want to know the ages of our charecters coz it might help out in the comic some time
    coz you know i wouldent be 10 and be in high school coz that would make the comic complicated

i might of spelled some thing wrong dont blame me

Yeah great idea. The first MT was 13 and this new one my be 16 and well dressed.

Back