• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam's Sprite Shack of Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Not really. Anyway, I have recently discovered a knack for scratch spriting trainer sprites. And I finally have at least three sprites so I can make a thread. Yay. Anyway, here they are:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, I actually do have a few more, but they are part of a secret project I am working on. I'll tell you once I'm ready to reveal it.

Anyway, don't steal my sprites, because I will know you have stolen them. And you can't use them either. Not even if you ask nicely.
    However, I will be taking requests or suggestions, however, only 5 at one time.
    Once I have updated with a sprite I will post it and edit this post.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • wait so these are scratch sprites? cus they're great!

just work on not making the arms seem so awkward and thin.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah the rules haven't changed in ages man. You still need 4 examples of sprites in your thread (that's why your last thread was merged with the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread), and requests are still not permitted.

Hall Of Famer and Chesu: Constructive criticism is a requirement of posts in the pixel art section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back