• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Although, not truly mine, rather edits (because that's the best I can do).

Adam's Sprites

The boy is a combination of a few of Coronis' sprites, recoloured, with a scratch snag machine. The girl is made of one or two of Coronis' sprites, the Pt Dawn and Cynthia sprite, and scratched shorts, gloves and PBR style Crown. I hate the glove on the left, but I can't fix it no matter what I try.

Adam's Sprites

The Giratina Origin Forme sprites are from an early Platinum screenshot. I cleaned it up a bit, and recoloured it to be shiny.

Anyway, rate and whatever, more may or may not come.

Don't steal these, I worked hard on them. Ask before use. And then give credit.

Last edited:

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Cool!But why the GIRATINA origin forms looks a bit diffrent from the Pokemon Platinum Version ones

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Cool!But why the GIRATINA origin forms looks a bit diffrent from the Pokemon Platinum Version ones

That's my sig. But yeah, I got the sprite from an early Platinum screenshot. I cleaned it up a bit. I'll also add it to the first post.

Adam's Sprites

Also, i've edited the crown a little, as it was too straight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    While we're cool with members showing Nintendo sprites that they've messed around with, you're not using official Nintendo sprites, so I feel that you shouldn't be showing them as your own work.

locked​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back