• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam's Spriting Shack of Destiny

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
  • OK, a few months ago I discovered I had somewhat of a talent for making trainer sprites. Well, it got me a staff position on Pokémon Acanthite, so I don't know if that says anything.

Anyway, I'm here to post examples of my sprites and a tutorial on how to make them.

I'll also post other sprites/overworlds that I've made/edited here.
    First up, the tutorial:
    Spoiler:

Now for trainer sprites that I've made (none of these are Acanthite by the way):

Now, here's a Mew sprite that I edited, reposed, etc. and gave it some markings, as I was going to put it in a fanfic, then I gave up because I was bored:

And finally, an overworld of the male Pokémon trainer sprite:

I'll post more as I make them.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Hm. These are good you seem to have a knack for scratch spriting trainers. And a very informative tutorial too. The mew...well,it's looks odd to me, what's the markings for?

Back