• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Did u say Grass/Electric Starter? Here's u go:-

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Oh, come on! That's just an oven & a lawnmower xD
    Lawnmowers are terrifying o___o
    I forgot about them XD
    Speaking of terrifying lawnmowers (& ovens).

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Still "just" an oven & lawnmower {XD}?

We rarely see other rotom than the Wash one
    Its cause competitive wise Washrotom is too good - fun fact Emmeryn is actually based off my days in Showdown when I was an Electric gym leader.
    I'll have to agree on that {:3}. Guess it coz of the Electric/Water typing.

Years
    Speaking of pair, Congratulations Lieutenant stormivy, I'm very pleased to inform u that u have been promoted & will now be referred to as Captain stormivy. You can now Evolve/Change ur Starter & also add another Pokemon to ur team, from the "Available Starters" List. Let me know ur choices {:3}.

Wow, thank you! This is awsome. ^^ I will evolve Pichu to Pikachu and I choose Voltord to join my team. Yay.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
    DISCUSSION #10 - If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in the Anime, what role do you think Pikachu will have to play?

A 2nd rate pokemon such Ratata LMAO

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Speaking of Rotom, just had a thought, which might make a good discussion topic.

DISCUSSION TOPIC - Rotom already has Levitate, so what's the point in giving Fan Rotom an Electric/Flying Typing?

No I mean really, why exactly did GF decide to give a Pokemon, which already has Levitate as an Ability, an added Flying Type, it won't get hit by Ground moves anyways.

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

If Ash turns into a schoolboy, in the Anime, what role do you think Pikachu will have to play?
    Rotom already has Levitate, so what's the point in giving Fan Rotom an Electric/Flying Typing?

CURRENT EVENT

My Electric Type ELITE FOUR MEMBER. Here are the RULES

Back