• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Addicted to Lugia?

Addited to a HGSS Pokémon?

• Lugia

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Ho-Oh

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Celebi

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 24 17.6%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Entei

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Raikou

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Suicune

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Other (Post the specific one)

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I didn't know it was possible to be "addited" to a Pokemon. >:|

Anyways, I always have Raichus, Tyranitars, Cloysters, and Aerodactyls on my team, even if some of them aren't available in HG/SS, (Athough now I think of it, HG/SS will have a GTS, right?) but I know that I'll be able to get Cloyster, Tyranitar and Raichu, but I'm not sure about anything else.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Personally, i can't wait to buy Soul Silver, because i'm addicted to Lugia. :P
    And Raikou, apparently.

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
  • i voted Raikou i just think they look so awesome!!!and plus it can own all the bird legendarys with thunder(yay post number 50)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • To tell you the truth, I'm not really addicted to any of the Pokémon, but more or so I can say that I'm pretty excited to recapture some of my favorite second generation Pokémon. There are a ton of new features to look forward to and a ton of new areas to explore afterwards, but I'd have to say I'm anxious to try and capture the now known Notch Eared Pichu. That is one Pokémon I'm looking forward to capturing, but again, I'm not addicted.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I like Ho-oh because of its colours and its sprite look even though they could have done better with Ho-oh's sprite in this game not alot has changed so I perfer Lugia's sprite this time around. My most favourite of them all is Aipom.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    :D look at my sig that will tell you the 4 that im addicted to lugia would have been in there but there was no propper flying animation :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Lugia is just so graceful. (But Ho-Oh does have enticing feathers that I'd totally stick in a headdress any day of the week.) Am I the only one with the hots for Sudowoodo? (don't take that literally)

And Phanpy is adorbz, as I am drawn to all things baby elephant.

Last edited:

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
  • Ever since HG/SS I have been obsessed with Entei. Until then my fav. Pokemon was Suicune but now its Entei because of his awesome sprite in the game.

Back