• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adless Opera for FREE!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm definitely gonna take advantage of it, if I can remember :P
    Actually, I've never been too thrilled with Opera. It's always been slow for me. =/
    But I'll definitely do the free registration.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    CNet said:
    Note: For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail [email protected] to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT).
    ]

I'm going to email CNet about this. I'm understanding from this that it's a full fledged registration, but you have to do it within the 24 hours of the offer. That's how they've worded it, anyway.

Anyone reading this differently?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I hope I'm not to late >.<;

I've heard Opera is faster than FF >_>; *sees if he can still get it free*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *used code* :D

Honestly, Opera is pretty cool ^^; Nothing that screamed "USE ME OVER FIREFOX!" But, nonetheless very nice browser :)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I really love Opera. I just really don't like the ads and the UI. If they can tweak the UI to be more like Firefox somewhat, I'll switch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    UI? What's UI? [/n00b]

Sorry, I don't know much about the inner workings of browsers ;;

Back