• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Problem

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    When ever I go to save a picture as a jpeg, bmp, ect. It says an error like not enough disk space, but I have over 600gb still... I don't know why it does this. I can save it as a PDF file though but I want to save the picture onto my PC. If anyone knows the problem or hot to fix it please tell me. Thanks

- Pie

Years
    I use Photoshop a lot and I have never come across this problem before.
    Like Zet said, update then re-install if it doesn't work.

Where are you trying to save it too? Have you tried changing the directory path of the save?

ThePlatinumShadow

Shiniest Shadow
    Years
    Well, I don't know exactly the problem, but my answer is similar to the second post in this thread.

You might want to make sure you're not saving it to a removable storage area, such as a MicroSD card or sort. Make sure you're saving it to where the 600GB is, such as 'My Documents' or if the 600GB is an external device, save it to there.

Hope I helped.

Back