• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a Cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    yes i have regice and registeel my friend code is 0818 2598 7709 one regiice with mild nature icy wind curse superpower ancientpower registeel has a bold nature with metal claw curse superpower and ancientpower

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    mines not working i wnet downstairs registerd you then went to the 1st counter its not working my wifi is in and everything

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
    Years
    I'll see once I 'm done on wi-fi

Try turning off the internet.Sometimes the internet blocks out wifi

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Are you OK with cloned Pokemon. I have a few cloned Shiny Spindas and if you have a Cyndaquil with Good IVs I'll trade you one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    dang are you on it ? is just says standing by are you on it. i think im not at the right place i went in te pc the downstairs then the closest counter

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No, it's caught and cloned in Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    ok im there oh crap the registeel!

hold on for a second
    i need to get it

Last edited:

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
    Years
    wait!, i meant i needed either regirock or regice!

oh well, guess i cant do anything about it

evreyone on right now, im at the wifi place, ready to trade!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Hey sorry iv been really bussy but ya i have your pokemon just send me a private message when you want to trade ok and i know this might be asking too much but is there any chance that you could put pokerus on that pokemon cause i had it but i lost it but not fighting with the pokemon that had it. I hope its no bother if you cant thats fine also thanks.

Back