• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    christmas blaziken:

gold swampert:

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
  • O.O! May I adopt the christmas blaziken AND the golden swampert? XD And I'd like to request a christmas vulpix and a christmas ninetales too please..^.^ Thanks so much, even if you decide not to do them ^.^

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Caims, I hope you werent refering to me about people not likein your sprites!!! THEY OWN!!! If you were referin to me, I am sorry, I just wanted to see how my edited versions would turn out!!!

I love your sprites! Your the best spriter ever! And never u think other-wise!!!

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
  • *nodnod* My pair (Newten5) is right. Your sprites..Where to begin. They rock. I wish I was as good a spriter as you are. You're so good..it's like..wow. XD

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yes your sprite are realy good caims-fire-dragon377. I just don't have any thing to request.
    Just waiting for my egg to hatch.

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    white christmas kitsune: um no you cant adopt them they were requests,

white christmas kitsune (again): um your off topic, so this is your first warning

lady of the shadows: WARNING #1, you are not allowed to just wait here

barry: maybe you could be a bit more polite, jeeze people, If I dont start getting please and thankyous I wont do these anymore

Last edited:

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    aww here are some hurt pokemon that need good homes

this poor seel was found in a small pond half starved to death and very badly hurt

this bayleef was found cowering in a small alley way with all of the leaves around its neck torn of and the leaf on its head almost shreded to bits

this poor stanler was found tangled in barbed wire, one of its front legs almost dangeling off, wee had to amputate it.

please look for more hurt pokemon in later posts

xtremepokemontrainer

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    aww here are some hurt pokemon that need good homes

this poor seel was found in a small pond half starved to death and very badly hurt

this bayleef was found cowering in a small alley way with all of the leaves around its neck torn of and the leaf on its head almost shreded to bits

this poor stanler was found tangled in barbed wire, one of its front legs almost dangeling off, wee had to amputate it.

please look for more hurt pokemon in later posts
    ok.now you're just being dramatic!!!!!!but,i'll take them.all 3.oh,from the bottom of my heart,the 3 legged stantler creeps me out.but,i still want it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would love the Bayleef ^^

I was wondering, when will the eggs hatch? It's been a long time.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    caims-fire-dragon377 said:
    white christmas kitsune: um no you cant adopt them they were requests,

white christmas kitsune (again): um your off topic, so this is your first warning

lady of the shadows: WARNING #1, you are not allowed to just wait here

barry: maybe you could be a bit more polite, jeeze people, If I dont start getting please and thankyous I wont do these anymore

caims-fire-dragon377 i was just not waiting here. I have not posted till now. I posted that post to tell you that i like your sprites. I just add the egg thing. I even traded sprites with you. So plz don't get all jumpy.

Years
  • okay be normal.
    PokeJungle..the eggs will hatch when all the eggs are adopted.that has been said like fifteen times in the last five pages.
    can I adopt the stantler without a leg.he looks cool.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Oh wow. Those hurt pokemon are really good. I would adopt one with your permission but it seems all of them already have. Your have great theme ideas! Keep up the good work.

Back