• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Pokemon! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    @ Mort Rainey: Okay, a shiny Kangaskhan it is! ^-^ You should get it sometime tomorrow. (For sure this time...! >_>)

@ Kayota: The Vulpix is yours! *flips coin* And it's shiny! Lucky you!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    @ Northern Lights: Sure, Eevee's yours! *flips coin* And it's shiny! Wow, that means both you and Kakashi and Sasuke Lover have a shiny Eevee.

Now NL, that's a good question, and I wanted to address it here instead of the PM you sent me. I think I'm gonna edit my first post and add this rule:

Evolution and Leveling Up:

To level up, you have to have your pokemon for a certain amount of time. I was going to originally do 1 week = 1 level, but I'm starting to think that that would take kinda long. So I'm gonna do 3 Days = 1 Level. And I'm going to make this YOUR JOB. That means YOU not ME is responsible for raising your pokemon's level. Because for me to PM all of you every 3 days would make me go insane. XD It would. There's just too many things to think about without having to do all that. So, just come check the date you adopted your pokemon, and do the math. If you're not sure about your figures, then I guess you could ask me.

Evolution is something I will PM you about. When your pokemon gets to the appropriate level, then it will evolve into its next stage. I will PM you the new picture, and anything else that you need. If it is an evolution that is based on say friendship, a stone, friendship and day or night, or trading, then that's where it gets a little tricky. For friendship, and day or night, then YOU get to pick the time and date of your pokemon's evolution. PM me and I'll give you a new picture. For stones and items, I will make a list of those, like the pokemon, that you must 'request'. It'll be on a first-come, first-serve basis, and there will be only one of each. Then after you get the stone/item, you can use it anytime you want. Just PM me for a picture when you evolve it. Now, for trading evolutions, you must trade your pokemon with someone who also has an adopted pokemon for one day, trade it back and then it will evolve.

Attacks:

Attacks are something I'm gonna leave to your own discretion. If your pokemon has gone up a few levels, and you think it should learn a new attack; do it. For TMs and such, it doesn't matter to me if you just give it whatever attack you feel. As long as it is able to learn the attack in the games, then you can teach it whatever you want, whenever you want. If I made this thing too structured, it wouldn't be any fun. =P Just keep it to four attacks please, and, as mentioned, ones it actually can learn. I don't want to see a Diglett that knows Hyperbeam and Aeroblast. XD

Wow! Was that a long way to answer a simple question or what?! O.O Okay, I'm going to put this in my first post, so that everyone sees it.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Wow... catching wild pokemon would kill me... >_> I think maybe that's what roleplays are for. ^___^

Serebii's attackdex is awesome though; isn't it? It's what I use to pick which attacks your pokemon gets when I give it to you.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Can meh adopt the Ralts? *puppy eyes..*

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Titan!!! Meh not copying you... Meh didn't notice you do that too...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    You did too you meanie! *Pokes out tongue*

Meh, we'd better stop spamming the thread. Light Azumarill won't be happy about it if this keeps up, no she won't.

You who are reading this, kids, don't follow our example. Say no to Adopt-A-Pokemon!  ^-^

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Lol... Wish I get to adopt a Ralts.. Would prefer a Sneasal though...

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I would like to request that Kabuto comes up for adoption please ^^ I really want one ^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    @ Zangooser: Yep, you sure can! That's kinda why it was on there. ^^ And *flips coin* it's shiny! Lucky...!

@ deoxys and celebi master: It's yours! Now, let's see... sorry, not shiny this time! Maybe next time.

@ Rioku: Ghastly's yours! I was hoping someone would want it, Ghastly's one of my favorites. And let's see... *flips coin again* It's shiny! Hooray for you.

@ Northern Lights: Oh... well, I answered your PM anyway. ^^;

@ Alter Ego: Ah, I was wondering if you might come back too late to get the Lileep, but looks like you're just in time! And let's see... *flips coin* it's shiny! It think there's something wrong with my coin... or maybe it's my flipping technique.... -_- Oh well, it's not that big of a deal.

@ Fls4eva: Yep, Ralts is yours. *flips coin* Sorry, not shiny. Well, since you didn't ask for it to be shiny, maybe you didn't want it to be anyway. ^-^;

@ Alter Ego and Fls4eva: *waves index finger at both* Stop it now both of you! Can't you even control yourselves for a moment! Think about what our mods will say!! You're spamming up the Internet!!

@ Jirachi: Your request is noted. *wink wink* Check back on Sunday to see if you get lucky.

@ Kayota: Yeah, I know you haven't posted yet, but I'll reserve the Fire Stone for you. ^^

Okay people, now I have Japanese class tonight, so you might not get your stuff until tomorrow afternoon. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. Mmm... it's a chocolate chip cookie too.... *puts something in the first post about the time it takes to get your pokemon* <---- GO READ ABOUT THAT IN THE FIRST POST. Please. ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back