• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Shiny

Your opinion matters.

• Yay! Free!

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Who is this person and how did they get so many shinies?

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I liek Mudkips.

Votes: 11 19.0%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Shinies are boring! Give away events! We know you have them!

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I'm finally back. I'll be on today for quite a while since I don't have any more uni finals. I also added two new shinies.

If I have time today I'll be able to file some more shinies and add them to the list.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    can we do the trade another time? Now, I have to go so.....please, can you just keep the starly for me, please.....^_^ thank you

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I don't do reserves. If I still have it next time we trade, then I'll give it to you.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I have my unusual request section if you want to try to get one of those Pokes. Otherwise, I don't want anything in particular.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Sorry for the wait again. I'll be on Wifi in a minute.

Edit: why do people never read the OP?!

Edit 2: I have another trade to do that's longer than this one, so I can't stay on Wifi for very long.

Back