• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adoption.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well,it's pretty weird talking about a child who's mine lol but i'll give my opinion anyway

HELL NO! i'll never leave my child to began with..i'd work harder i'll do my best i won't care what others think but i'll make sure to keep him\her save and WITH ME!!..i mean how would i leave a part of me with some other people i won't know how they actually deal with him\her,how his\her life goes? what he\she eats and what he\she loves and hates..No no No way....if i get a child i know that i'll be responsible for him\her no doubt and no other choices

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, to be honest, I probably wouldn't even be having sex lol. And if I was having sex, I'd probably be married. And if I was married, I would be financially stable. And if I was married, financially stable, and having sex, I'd use protection. And I don't want to give birth. See, I'd rather be the person adopting the child in this situation. When I saw this thread labeled as "adoption" I was hoping it'd be about whether or not you'd choose to adopt instead of put up your child for adoption...anyway, I wouldn't put up my child for adoption. That was MYYYY BAAAAD so you know, I'm not just gonna go give it away. I don't think I could. 9 months in me and all that pushing and screaming, hell no, you're staying right here, kid. lol But since you're making me go against my will and put the thing up for adoption, I'll just wait till he/she can hire a private investigator and come find me. I'd like pictures from the adoptive parents though, but I'm afraid Syd Jr. would get taken up by some crazy family so...ehhh.

I like adoption more from the other way around, as in me adopting. Just saying. v_v lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Having been adopted myself, I can say with confidence that unless the kid expresses some interest in learning about his/her natural parents, I'd stay out of their life. I personally haven't made any attempt to find my birth mother, nor have I ever had the desire to do so, so I figure I wouldn't get involved with the kid's life unless they want me to be.

Of course, I don't ever see myself doing anything where I might end up with this scenario...

Back