• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Adult Pokemon fan here~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefangrrl

Shiny Pokemon Lover
Years
  • If anyone wants to trade or be friends add me and message me. I have BOTH games B/W. I am in Castelia City getting ready to battle Burg in my Black game and just about to get my 2nd badge in White. I also have Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I'm 14 and people tell me I'm too old for Pokemon all the time lol, I just tell them you're never too old it! I'm glad to see people even older than me playing still. Its a great game and I think I always will.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh noes! D:

Mepit, be sure to check the dates next time. This thread is a year old. According to the rules, any threads older than 30 days are considered dead and should not be revived. Doing so can lead you to trouble in the future. So, keep that in mind!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back