• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Advance Pokemon Sprite Editor Error

Years
    I am using Wichu's Advance series for my hacks, and it works fine, but recently I started a FireRed hack and when opening FR in APSE, it just said Data is not LZ77 Compressed! I can't solve the problem and I need help. Here are some prints I took:

file:///C:/Users/joaoa_000/Desktop/Sem%20T%C3%ADtulo.png

file:///C:/Users/joaoa_000/Desktop/Sem%20T%C3%ADtulo2.png

I am new and I don't know how pics work on a thread; if you can't see them, I'll make a link to download it without ad links like adf.ly and that.

EViLGRiN

Banned
    Years
    Hey, unfortunately I don't know anything about the issue, but I do know that you're going to have to create new image links as those will not work. When editing your post, there is a button at the top for Inserting Images, just click on that and paste the link.

Back