• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advance Text .ini's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Yes, I want a INI for Pokemon Emerald.

With that INI, I can simplier translate Pokemon Emerald to Dutch. (Yes, that stupid Nintendo Benelux is not making a translation)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    An emerald ini would be extremely helpful.. but im still looking for a ruby one :(

kinglax

Are you sure you wanna do that
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    I would just plain love an older version of AdvanceText for RS

2 things

1:How do you work this?
    2: Does anyone have this for Ruby?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2008
    I have the advanced text editor and the version I have (I can not remember where I got it) came with the Ruby and Saphire INIs (they just aren't complete). But my question is could someone make INIs for Red/Blue/Yellow (or could someone teach me how to).

I only ask because I can not seem to find a working text editor for R/B/Y. I have Thingy and Thingy32 and Hexpose (although Hexpose did not work on my computer) and none of them edited the text that I wanted them to. I could do this in Hex but I prefer not to have to.

PS - sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was searching for text editors and came upon this thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2008
    Also, I would support an emerald INI in any way I could. The ones I have seen do not go beyond Prof. OAK's dialouge

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    yes, and in a-text case, it's a ini that save all the text offsets u registered so, if i use that ini on another rom, all text already found are registered and i don't need to search for them again

*'d like to know how the ini making is going on :)*

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Can somebody, please make a ruby ini. I really need it. :(

Last edited:

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
  • I have a complete FireRed ini.

To all those that need a complete firered ini, I have one, it came with my a-text. Download is the attachemnt :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    love u :D maybe u should put it in a more noticeable place (hacking resources?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    thx for the emerald ini but could you complete it soon as the search dont bring up anithing thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back